12

"Hwayang, come out." Taeyong said, knocking on her bedroom door.

"You don't have to be embarrassed that we know you kissed Doyoung." Eunbi said.

"You're not helping." Yuan whispered. Hwayang opened the door slowly and avoided looking at them.

"Do Johnny and Ten know?" Hwayang asked, looking at the ground.

"Yeah, Mark and Haechan know too." Jaehyun said.

"Well, I'm going out. Haechan called me last night, he wants to know the details." Hwayang said, fixing the strap of her bag.

-

"Ya, why are you so dry? You got yourself a mans, you should be happy!" Mark said, hugging Hwayang.

"Mark, she hasn't trapped him yet, he still isn't her official mans." Haechan said, pulling Hwayang to their couch.

"So, how do you feel now that you made your move?" Haechan asked. Hwayang smiled.

"Bitch," Hwayang started. Haechan listened intently as she spilled the tea.

"What did you do after Jaehyun and Eunbi left."

"We started kissing again, shit, as soon as they closed the door. Then he left because he had to work the next day."

"Have you spoken?" Mark asked, sipping on his coffee.

"Yeah, we text all day and then like at 10 at night we talk on the phone for like 2 hours until one of us fall asleep."

"Bitch, deadass?" Haechan asked, surprised.

"Yeah."

"Y'all need to date already- not even, y'all have to have babies already, they'll be cute as hell." Haechan said.

"You're so ratchet." Mark said, making Hwayang and himself giggle. The doorbell rang and Mark went to open the door.

"This apartment is fancy, you even have a doorbell and shit."

"I know right, at your place a bitch gotta knock and shit, like that's too much work." Haechan joked. Mark came back with Doyoung, Johnny, and Ten.

"Bitch!" Hwayang yelled excitedly and hugged Ten.

"Hey, hoe!" Ten said, hugging her back.

"You call eachother Bitch and Hoe?" Johnny laughed.

"Yup." Hwayang said, hugging Johnny quickly, then going to Doyoung.

"Hi." Hwayang said, rocking back and forth on her heels.

"Hey." Doyoung said, taking her hands.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS?!" Haechan asked.

"STOP PLAYING WITH OUR FEELINGS AND TELL US IF YOU'RE DATING OR NOT!" Ten said, joining Haechan.

"We are." Doyoung said, making Hwayang look at him.

" Doyoung said, making Hwayang look at him

"What?" Hwayang asked.

"We're dating." Doyoung said.

"Since when?" Hwayang asked, confused.

"Since right now, or do you not want to da-"

"I do want to date you but like you can't just say that all of a sudden, I wasn't even paying attention." Hwayang pouted.

"You're going to have to get used to her zoning out." Johnny said.

"I already am, the other night I was telling her a story and she made me repeat it because she got distracted by a bird that flew past her window." Doyoung chuckled, putting an arm around Hwayang. 

"It was pretty bird." Hwayang mumbled, crossing her arms.