6

"You made it!" Mark said, opening the door wider to let them in. They entered the house where music was blasting and people were mingling.

"Aye, booming system uh uh TY track TY track!" Haechan said.

"And Red Velvet!" He joked motioning to Yuan, Eunbi, Hwayang, and Jaehyun. Hwayang started doing the Russian Roulette dance.

"Oh! That was so cute," Jaehyun cooed, back hugging her. Eunbi was used to Jaehyun and Hwayang having skin ship and she was ok with it after Jaehyun proved to her that Hwayang wasn't anything but a sister to him a few years ago.

"Go away, snake number 2, Voldemort and Nagini might see you." Hwayang joked, pushing Jaehyun away.

"I've never loved you as much as I do right now with your Harry Potter jokes." Yuan said, ruffling her hair.

"This took time and effort, Yuan," Hwayang whined, fixing her hair. Monsta X's 'Hero' started playing and Hwayang started dancing the choreo silently as the rest of her friends talked. She continued dancing silently through Red Velvet's 'Dumb Dumb', BTS's 'Dope', EXO's 'Overdose', and Got7's 'Just Right'.

"How do you know these dances?" Johnny laughed after looking at her dancing.

"How do you think I have this figure? Working out? I learn these dances." Hwayang said and continued dancing to BlackPink's 'Playing With Fire'.

"Hi, I'm Min Jinhoe," a girl smiled. Doyoung's girlfriend, Hwayang remembered. Hwayang looked at her and decided to be the passive aggressive, fake bitch she is.

"Hi," Hwayang said as she stopped dancing.

"What's your name?"

"Lee Hwayang," Hwayang said and went to get soda. Jinhoe followed her, suppressing her annoyance towards Hwayang's anti-sociableness.

"So, what are you into?" Jinhoe said loudly because of the music, getting a drink herself.

"Is this a dare too?" Hwayang said loudly as the music stopped, getting Doyoung, Taeil, and Yuta's attention.

"W-what?" Jinhoe asked, nervously.

"Do you not understand Korean? Are you a foreigner?" Hwayang asked, sarcastically, letting her savageness come out.

"I was being nice." Jinhoe said to Doyoung, who had just arrived to the two girls.

"You were actually being fake, but it's none of my business." Hwayang said, drinking her soda. Jinhoe babbling about whatever and Hwayang continued drinking her soda.

"Well, I don't really like snakes, so I'll be going," Hwayang said and walked off to see her friends

"YAS, BITCH,!" Johnny said, snapping.