7

(A/N Writing this book makes me want to have friends and a life ok bye :))

"Johnny! Did you take time out of sucking Ten's di-" Hwayang started but stopped when Taeyong gave her a look, "-Did you take time out of eating Ten's ass to visit me?!" She said, assuming it was better, then hugging Johnny.

"My favorite American," she said, patting his hair.

"Hey!" Jaehyun said.

"Shut up, Jeffrey, you only lived in America for three years," Hwayang said.

"It was four years!"

"Big difference, I lived in Spain for six years and you don't see me calling myself Gerania (pronounced Heh-rah-nia)!" Hwayang said, shivering at the memories. Johnny smiled at the two bickering and sat next to Taeyong.

"They still bicker like an old married couple, don't they," Johnny chucked, watching the short girl pull Jaehyun down to her level just to flick him on the forehead.

"Anyway, what brings you here? Is Ten busy? Did his bitch ass go back to Thailand?" Hwayang said, pushing Taeyong so that she could sit next to Johnny.

"Do you hate Ten?" Johnny asked.

"No, he's great, but he takes your attention away from me and that makes me love him a little less- answer the question, indecisive hoe," Hwayang said.

"No, I just wanted to hang out with my favorite person that's under 5'5" and he went to Thailand for his aunts wedding" he smiled, "and being Bi doesn't mean I'm indecisive, it just means I like it both ways," he smirked, not giving her time to process that Ten was in Thailand.

"My innocence is being tainted more than it already is!" Hwayang said, burying her face into Taeyong's chest. They continued joking and taking until Eunbi and Yuan came with the food.

"Hwayang, quick, make Johnny's straight side come out, for food!" Eunbi said.

"Ok, I'll try!" She said, waddling in front of Johnny. She tried 'slut dropping'-

 She tried 'slut dropping'-

-but fell on her butt. She quickly recovered by posing on the floor sexily.

"You look adorable," Johnny said, squatting down and poking her cheek

"It's supposed to be sexy," she said, scratching her head.

"Your slippers don't really help." Johnny chuckled, sitting on the floor next to her and pointing at her slippers.

" Johnny chuckled, sitting on the floor next to her and pointing at her slippers

"Are they lizards?" Yuan asked.

"No! They're dragons, duh!" Hwayang said, lifting up her foot.

"Why did you get dragons?"

"As a homage to G-Dragon, the bestestest man alive," she said, hugging her slipper.

"I failed, can I still have food?" Hwayang asked, waddling to the two girls.

"You should've just pushed up your boobs a little," Eunbi whispered, motioning to her chest.

"Stop filling my Yangie's head with nonsense!" Jaehyun said, hugging Hwayang's head into his chest.