14

"It's not difficult to be around eachother, like sometimes we make out, sometimes we watch cringey movies, but most times we just lay down or just sit in silence and enjoy our presence- like we don't even use our phones while we're together. Sometimes we just look at each other for like forever." Hwayang rambled, happily to Johnny, Mark, Ten, and Haechan.

"OUR LITTLE YANGIE HAS GROWN UP AND SHE'S IN LOVE!" Johnny exclaimed, fake crying and hugging Hwayang's head. Ten pulled her away from his suffocating grip and put an arm around her.

"How far have you gone?" Haechan asked, smugly, holding Mark's hand.

"We've gone to Jeju-"

"You know what I mean, Hwayang, which base have you gotten to?" Haechan asked.

"Second base, I think." Hwayang said, not completely sure of what all of the bases meant.

"HE FINGERED YOU?!" Johnny asked.

"WHAT? NO! I meant that we've just y'know-" she started, trying to explain that they've just groped each other while making out. She ended up just signaling to her boobs and they eventually got it.

"So you basically just groped each other while making out? Weak." Haechan said.

"I'm leaving, you pieces of shit. I'm Yuan and Eunbi want to go on a triple date." Hwayang said, getting her bag and walking toward the door. She continued thinking about how they've never gone farther than just groping while making out. She wondered if it was bad that they hadn't done anything other than that. She wondered if he was willing to do stuff like that with her.

"Whatever, it doesn't matter." She said, opening her apartment door and entering her apartment. She took a quick shower and chose an outfit.

"Maybe if I dress sexily, he'll show signs of wanting me." She mumbled to herself and grabbed the most sexy items of clothing she had.

" She mumbled to herself and grabbed the most sexy items of clothing she had

"Are. Fishnets. Sexy?" She googled, fishnets in hand. She was pleased with the results and awkwardly pulled on the fishnets, her toes getting caught occasionally. She put on her shoes and grabbed her bag, waiting for Doyoung to get to her apartment. Doyoung typed in the code and entered.

"Are you ready?" Doyoung asked. She got up and nodded.

"Y-you're wearing that?" Doyoung asked, nervously.

"Yeah, don't you like it?" Hwayang asked, tilting her head.

"Ten called me and told me what you all talked about, and I'd definitely have sex with you, Hwayang, regardless of what you wear." Doyoung whispered, grabbing her hips. Hwayang stopped breathing and he let go.

"Do you want me to change then?" Hwayang asked.

"Hell no, that's way too sexy on you for you to change out of it." Doyoung said and pulled her out of the apartment.