11

"Can we have a couple's game night here?" Taeyong asked, Jaehyun next to him.

"Yeah, I don't see why not." Hwayang said, taking out the chicken nuggets ,that they brought her, out of the bag.

"You're willing to accept couples in your house?" Jaehyun asked.

"Mhm." She hummed and she chew on the nuggets.

"Thank you." Taeyong said, hugging her. Her phone vibrated and she picked it up as soon as Taeyong let go. Doyoung wanted to come over to hang out at seven.

"Actually, nevermind, um, someone is coming over later, I'm sorry." Hwayang said, telling Doyoung 'ok' and putting her phone down. It's been four months already since Doyoung and Jinhoe broke up. It has also been 4 months since Hwayang and him have became friends again. They know that they have some attraction to eachother but they don't know if it's right to do something about it.

"I guess we'll have to do it in the girls' apartment." Jaehyun sighed.

"I'm really sorry." Hwayang said, walking them out of the apartment.

"It's ok." Taeyong smiled, ruffling her hair. They left and Hwayang started cleaning the apartment. Once she was done it was six so she decided to pretty herself up. She thought about doing her makeup but decided against it since it was hot. She decided with the outfit but took off the hat since she was inside.

"Yes, Hwayang, this outfit is totally gonna make him want to kiss me," she whispered to herself

"Fuck it, if he doesn't make the first move then I will, this is the 21st century, I am a strong independent Asian woman and I don't need- he's here!" She said and ran to the door. She composed herself and opened the door.

"Hi." Doyoung smiled, making Hwayang's stomach flutter.

"Come in." She smiled, making his stomach flutter. They went to the living room and sat on the couch and started watching 'Train to Busan". She started getting comfortable and put her legs on top of his and leaned on the couch arm.

"Getting comfortable," Doyoung chuckled, looking at her legs.

"I can move them if you want." Hwayang said, testing him.

"No!" He said, then cleared his throat.

"No, you don't have to it's ok." He added, pulling my legs back on to his. As they watched the movie Doyoung kept drawing little swirls and circles on her legs, making her smile. The movie ended and they sat there, looking for another movie. Hwayang saw that it was getting late and that he would leave soon. She also realized that he obviously wasn't going to make the first move.

"Doyoung." She said, scooting closer to him.

"Mhm." He hummed, turning his face away from the tv. Their faces were close, really close.

"Is it ok if I kiss you?" She asked, looking at his lips. Doyoung didn't answer, he just closed the space that was left between their lips. He pulled her closer so that she would be sitting on his lap and she wrapped her arms around his neck. They made out so long that they occasionally breathed through their noses while kiss.

"Hwa- oh my God." Eunbi said, as she caught them making out. The pulled away and Hwayang jumped off of him.

"H-hey, Eunbi, Jaehyun." Hwayang said, embarrassed.

"I'll be right back." Doyoung said and went to the bathroom. Hwayang went to get water and when she came back she saw Jaehyun and Eunbi looking at her.

"So you and Doyoung?" Eunbi said, smiling smugly.

"Shut up." Hwayang blushed.

"My Yangie is all grown up! Kissing boys and shit." Jaehyun said, patting her head.