Chapter 6- You're Out Of Milk

"So, sweetie, how was your first day?"

Frank was starving and tired, having been harassed by several of Gerard's thug friends on the bus, and simply wanted to eat his dinner without conversation. But his mum was worrying about him, as always, and he could tell that she would pester him until he told her something.

"Well, my new teachers are pretty good, I learnt a lot. And I think I made some friends, these two guys called Ray and Mikey, they're cool."

His mum smiled, "Sounds lovely, darling. Should we invite them over to play?"

Frank rolled his eyes and sighed. "Mum, I'm fourteen. Fourteen year olds don't invite people over to 'play'!" he made inverted commas with his hands. "I'm not five, mum, I'll look stupid. Please don't invite anyone from my new school over to 'play'," he paused, wondering what loopholes his mother could find in this, "And don't ask their mums if they can come over to play either, that's even worse, I'll ask them."

"Ok, Frankie dear. Do you have homework?" His mum said, clearly not listening to anything he just said.

"Yeah," This was a lie, he wanted to go to his room and text Ray and Mikey (they had given him their numbers on the bus home), "And don't call me Frankie in front if my new friends either."

"Aw, but you'll always be my little Frankie" his mum sighed and smiled.

Frank dashed up the stairs, tossed his backpack and blazer into a corner, and threw himself onto his bed. His room was small, but friendly, and he liked it more than anywhere in the universe. The walls were painted a vibrant emerald green, his favourite colour, and covered in posters. His bed was directly beneath a large window, and on it was an Iron Maiden bedspread (he and his mum argued about this at least once a week). Everything in there was from Ikea, as it was all he and his mum could afford since his parents got a divorce in July (despite his dad's many faults, his job had certainly payed the bills), but he loved his room.

Frank created chat "Gay Clan"

Frank added Ray Toro and Mikey Way

Frank: Hi guys

Frank: Wyd?

Ray: Homework. Wbu?

Mikey: Stalking u. Btw ur out of milk

Frank: OMG IT'S TRUE

Mikey: what really I made that up

Frank: ha busted

Ray: stfu you two I'm working

Mikey: NEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDD

Ray: eat my ass Mikey. Btw Frank DA is at 9 on Saturday

Frank: ok cool. Anything else?

Mikey: bring food. It makes everyone like u more

Mikey: jk but srsly bring some food or they aint gonna let you in the meeting

Ray: I need to study. Bye

Frank: ok cya

Mikey: me too. I gotta do my geography hwk

Frank: wait there was geography?!?!?!? When's it due?

Mikey: before the holidays lol its hwk from last year

Ray: he's a lazy little jerk isn't he?