Prolouge pt. 2

Hi my name is Akos Walker. I am 25 years old and know a lot especially with movies. I am officially a Astro-physicist. I had just graduated California Instate of Technology, or Cal tech (@ all the possible Californians reading this), I had moved back to central city to work for their observatories. And as a grad present from my parents, I got tickets to Porter Robinson's concert.

It was a really nice day and I was walking around town when I came across the pet store. I was curious and when a little kitty caught my eye. The cat was orange and white. She was a pretty kitty. I ask the lady what the cats name is and she said it was light. "I would love to adopt her." I say picking up the little kitty. "Hi baby kitty. I can't wait to show you my house." I look at the lady and she gets out all of the papers for adoption. I did everything and went home with the baby kitty.

I was getting ready for the Porter Robinson concert when I got a call from my friend, that is a huge nerd, and told her to watch my cat as I went to the concert

I was getting ready for the Porter Robinson concert when I got a call from my friend, that is a huge nerd, and told her to watch my cat as I went to the concert. I was finishing putting the last touches on my makeup and outfit when I heard a knock at the door. It was my friend. I gave her the whole you shall take care of my cat if anything happens to me.

Then I left to the concert. I got in and at first it went very slow but when Porter went on stage, it was beautiful, he was beautiful. When the end came near I was on my way to get some Porter Robinson stickers and merch. I got in my car and headed home. It happened when I was on the way home. I was imagining the lights and his visuals were beautiful and breathtaking. That is when it happened.

I don't know what it was it was like a big blast that was from a particle accelerator across town. The shockwave was a orange and reddish color. It didn't take long for it to get closer to me. When it did it made me really sleepy I almost passed out but I was almost home. I turned into the hospital because i could feel that I wasn't feeling right. I went up to the desk "Hello." I said and then fainted.

3 months later...

It was dark, oh wait. I remember fainting and then yeah. I open up my eyes and see that I am in a totally different place that is not the hospital then I hear people yelling in the background, I recognize as my friend. "What is happening?" I say as I look at the girl. "Well you fainted infront of a nurse and was in a coma for three months. Don't worry about anything we paid off your house and everything and your cat is fine." She says. " Lit," I say. "Who are you?" As my cat jumps up to the bed and curls up next to me.

---------------------------

Hey guys I hope you are enjoying this book so far!! I know it is going pretty slow right now, butt trust me the chapters will get longer. Hopefully. Well this is kw-2187 !!! See y'all in the future ✌🏽✌🏽✌🏽✌🏽