Chapter 7

Hazel's POV:
I woke up to knocking on my bedroom door. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "Come in Barry." I said. He opened the door and yawned. "Where's you're bathroom?" His voice was deep and his hair was disheveled. Barry ran a hand through his hair and I said "come on." I stood up and led him down the hall. "Thanks." He said. I walked back to my bedroom and plopped down on my bed. I stared up at the ceiling and sighed. Barry knocked on my door and said "hey." I motioned for him to come into my bedroom. He sat down on my bed next to me and said "feeling better?" I nodded and said "yeah. Thanks for staying here with me. It means a lot." Barry smiled down at me and said "no problem. So you're heating abilities exhaust you? What about you're telekinesis." "When I heat things it usually doesn't bother me. But I did it to my full capacity once and only once. Never did it after. Last night was my second time. The first time I did it had to be about a month ago and uh... I wanted to see if I could create fire. So I heated up some water. I made it boil. And it made me sick. So sick I couldn't move for days." "Wow. That's crazy." Barry said. I nodded and frowned at the memory. Barry looked at me and said "hey. You won't have to do it again. Don't worry." "We should hurry and get to the cortex." I said. He nodded and said "I'm gonna run home and uh change." "Go ahead." I said as I walked into the bathroom. I heard a whoosh and smiled to myself. I decided to dress casual today. I put on some high waisted skinny jeans with a crop top. I heard another whoosh and Barry stood in front of me. "Wow." I said. "What?" He asked with a smirk. "You're fast." I said while grabbing my glasses. Barry clapped his hands and said "you're wearing your glasses! Yes!"

 Barry clapped his hands and said "you're wearing your glasses! Yes!"

"I'm lazy today Barry." I said. Barry said "do you usually wear contacts?" I nodded and said "my eyesight kinda improved with me having powers. But it's not always great." "So do you have to wear contacts now? Cause of your powers?" Barry asked. I shook my head and said "no. It helped that part. But I can't see right now." I put my glasses on my face and Barry said "you look cute. Uh...I mean good! You look good." I giggled and said "thanks Bear." "Bare like bare skin?" He asked. "No. B E A R. Bear. That's your nickname." I said. He smiled and I said "come on." I pulled my sneaker heels on and I got in my car. We drove to the lab and Akos was there handing out pancakes. Barry smiled as he took his and I began to eat mine. Barry walked over and sat next to me. "Good huh?" He asked. I said "very." He smiled again and I adjusted my glasses. Barry stared at me and I said "what?" "Nothing." He said as a blush crept onto his face. "Hey Barry there's a meta on the loose." Cisco said. Barry smirked and suited up. "I'll see you Hazel." He said. I smiled and he whooshed out of the cortex. Hazel and Wells came in as they watched Barry on the monitor. "There's a Percy Jackson on the loose!" Akos said. "Percy Jackson?" I asked. "He's a demigod. Not a meta. He should be ok. Barry just bring him back here." Akos said. There was a whoosh and Barry stood in the middle of the cortex with a very confused teen. "Woah! Where am I? Who are you guys? What is this?" He asked. Barry pulled his mask off and walked over to me. Caitlin said "where are you from?" "Me? Last thing I remember I was with Annabeth and Grover. And Tyson." "Who are they?" Cisco asked. Percy said "Annabeth is my girlfriend. Grover is my best friend and Tyson is my brother." "Well Percy you're in Star labs. I'm Harry. That's Cisco, Caitlin, Akos, Barry and Hazel." Harry said as he introduced us. "You're actually real." Akos said. Percy said "yeah I am." He made a chalice appear in his hand and he drank from it. The drink emitted a white glow and he stared at us.