🐉🐉Now That We're Done🐉🐉

Knowing what to say here is nearly impossible. I have been writing this book for a very long time. It has undergone so many changes, but the core of it, when I first started it, probably stems all the way back to when I was in middle school. Eighth grade I'm guessing.

I have been working on this story and all its different forms for likely nine years.

Nine years. So many versions. From a futuristic setting with Josh having a hover board, being in first person, and saving Luna from Fire Dragon Darren because back then, water was good and fire was bad, and Josh could control both. Then a closer version with light and dark dragons where Josh lived with his aunt and uncle, where he met Luna trying to save her from a dragon-person chasing her through a carnival. And all of those versions, Luna was a traitor who left the good guys because the bad guys had possession of her dragon.  Back when this book was still called Mighty Dragons...

So many changes. Now I have my Josh, my Mara, my Cale. My Boomer, who was born for this version of the story, and now I cannot imagine it without him.

Guys... My babies have finally seen the end of their first story. I'm crying again.

Okay, we are through the sentiments. I am done crying. Or at least done writing about me crying. Let's move on.

Questions

1: Who was your favorite character?

2: Who was your least favorite character?

3: What was your favorite scene?

4: What was your least favorite scene?

5: What did you think of the ending?

6: What do you hope to see improved in the next draft?

7: Any theories where the story will go from here?

8: Any other thoughts you would like to share?

Where From Here?

For those who weren't aware, this is a series. This is only the first book of the Soul-Bound Chronicles. There will be another book, which you can find more details to in the next chapter.  I will also be working on draft two of The Dragon's Scale.

For those curious, draft two WILL NOT be posted on here. However, I will share it with those in my discord. The non-Josh PoV scenes will still be 3rd tier exclusive unless, say, a person is a beta-reader or something. I'm not going to make people pay me to help me.

I will keep people updated about when book two of The Soul-Bound Chronicles will be out.

There will also be a fanfic contest coming, basically giving you free reign to write whatever as long as it counts as TDS fanfic. The winner will get to be a highest-tier patron without paying for it. I am doing this because people were for it, so wonder if there will actually be success.

If you want to see art for the series, be it fanart, covers, memes, etc, then you can look at Dragon Fan Archive. Just search for the sections labeled TDS Covers, TDS Fanart, and/or TDS Misc.

Thanks

This section... This section is very hard. There are too many people I want to thank.

I guess first, I will start with just you. Thank you for picking up this book. Thank you for giving it a chance, and letting it in your life. Thank you for sticking with it to the very end. It means the world to me.

Thank you all from Dreamland for always being supportive, believing in me, and helping to motivate me to write more more more.  So many who came to this book from there and have given it such kind love.