Sex Ain't Better Than Love ? Two

Asia

Less than 24 hours my ass will be in NYC, I can't wait to get the hell out of this basement! I would be getting there much sooner but I am not getting my ass on a plane, I'm completely terrified of them. Imma keep my ass on the ground where it belongs. Looking over at the clock it read 10:00 PM, it practically felt like it was 4 AM in the morning! I was so damn tired packing my shit. I started last night but I wish I had started sooner, thank god for my radio pushing me forward.

I've been jamming all day, they playing all my shit tonight! My moms was happy to hear I'm leaving, she damn near threw a party but she wasn't happy knowing that I'm moving in with two guys but I had to let her know. "Ma, I get what you sayin' but this is your house, and I need to get the hell up out of it."

She laughed at me and kissed me on the cheek. I am her baby. The one and only, but I need to get out and see life for what it really is.

The radio was going in! They just got through playing Spend It by 2 Chainz. "It's mine I spend it, it's mine I spend it, it's mine I spend it, I'm riding round and I'm getting' it." Aye, that's my song. After that they played my favorite song I haven't heard since the summer, Celebration featuring Chris Brown and of course Trey was in it. I could never resist singing this song. I began to belt out loud trying to hit all the notes in harmony to Chris's.

"AHHHH!" Someone screamed in back of me.

Throwing whatever was in my hands up in the air and ran, then I turned around to see who the hell screamed in my damn ear. "Forrest you dumbass, you almost gave me a heart attack!"

He laughed as he turned down the radio and sat on my bed. "I couldn't help myself, you're just too easy."

"Yeah, you won't be happy till I mess around and accidently punch you in the face next time you try that." I said sitting on my bed with him

"Yeah, I wish you would." He smiled,

"So what are you doing here?"

"I was bored at home so I thought I come over and see how you doing."

"I'm so tired, I just need to rest my eyes for a good 5 minutes."

He lifted his head up and looked around the basement, "But you didn't do a damn thing down here! It's the same way I seen it the last time I came over here weeks ago."

"Boy are you serious? Do you see all these damn boxes in here, I moved tons of shit out the way all by myself look at my muscles baby boy I'm jacked!" I said flexing my muscles.

"Yeah whatever you say imma let you believe that." Forrest smiled while I laughed.

"You shouldn't be here, you should be home. You and Trey have a flight to catch in the morning." I said.

"And have you drive to New York by yourself? What type of friend would I be if I did that, I'm riding with you." Forrest insisted.

"Yay! Thank god now I don't have to drive all the way there, you got that for me." I smiled over at him

"No problem, you know I always got you."

The radio was playing real low as I turned over on my bed with Forrest right next to me, I started to close my eyes but Forrest continued to talk. "So you going to miss it down here?"

"Hell yeah I am, we all had some good ass times down here. I remember I used to sneak you in down here through that small window over there. And we would talk, chill, eat, and sleep down here. But now we can do that plus more in New York."

"Ooh, plus more? Asia I didn't know you can get freaky like that." He joked.

"Forrest you know damn well what I meant." I laughed.