Sex Ain't Better Than Love ? ✘ 11 ✘

- Asia Pov .

Today is going to be a good ass day, woke up with a positive mood, got Nicki Minaj blaring through my speakers as I get ready for Tremaine to come scoop me up from my house . I swear Beez in the Trap is annoying as hell butyet it's so damn catchy . I can't get it out my head . "Bitches ain't shit and they ain't sayin nothing' . A hunnit motherfuckers can't tell me nothin' ! I Beez in the trap, Beez Beez in the trap ." Damn song is going to be in my head all damn day now .

Can't wait to get to see the boys' family again, all their cousins, aunt and uncles . Already know it's going to be live, all they know how to do is have fun . I'm just that extra spice in their gumbo that gets the party poppin' .

"Asia, your friend is here ." my mom shouted down to the basement

I walked up the stairs to give her a hug and a kiss goodbye "Bye, Mom, if I don't see you tonight then I'll see you tomorrow ."

"Bye baby, and remember what I told you about them boys ."

I shot her a smile before walking outside to the beautiful sun shine weather, I made my way made to Trey's car and saw someone sitting in the passenger seat and it damn sure wasn't Forrest . I sat in the car and said hey as wedrove off .

Ugh it's that damn Connie chick, what the hell is she doing in Virginia don't her ass stay in New York ? I swear, bitches these day . . Their conversation had already took flight, laughing, giggling, smiling at each other, just flat outbeing rude to me . Like damn, nigga, don't you see me sitting here ?

"My apologies, Tremaine has no social skills what-so-ever, so I guess I have to introduce myself . Hi, I'm Connie ." she extended her hand for me to shake

"Asia ." I said giving that ' I don't really give a shit ' smile and shook her hand

"Oh yeah, you were the one I saw coming out of Forrest's room that one morning right ?"

I wasn't sure if she was dissing me or actually just curious, where I come from we take that as sarcasm and I DON'T take sarcasm at all, but I let it slide and dished it right back "Yep that was me, and I'm guessing that was you too that I saw coming out of Tremaine's room that morning room doing the walk of shame right ?"

"That was me, but it wasn't a walk of shame, sweetheart ."

I nudged back into my seat and mumbled, "Didn't look that way to me."

Trey must've sensed the heavy sarcasm and hostility in the car because he cleared his throat and turned up the radio, J. Cole washing over us .

How the hell is he going to invite her to his FAMILY reunion and let her diss me and get away with it and think I wasn't going to say anything or think anything of it; but you know what I'm thinking right now ?

Ain't this some shit .

- Tremaine Pov .

After we got Asia, we went straight to my grandmother's house, everybody was there already getting started with Spades . My little cousins were running around like the rugrats that they are . I smiled a little as I watched them playT - Ball on the grass, it reminded me of myself . Most of them ran over to me and showered my legs with hugs .

"Treyyyy !"

"Hey, little man ! Those Lebron 9s are dope, can I have 'em ?"

Travis shrugged and said, "If you can fit them !"