Sex Ain't Better Than Love ? ✘ 18 ✘

Camilla

"Mmm, that was one hell of a night ." I said stretching as I laid in bed beside Asia

"You can say that again ." she yawned

"Mmm, that was one hell of a night ."

She laughed "Iight bitch don't get smart now ."

"So what happen last night between you and Forrest after he was giving you the eye, you two sure was gone for a long ass time . Did you talk it out ?"

"Hell yes we talked, that boy wanted to know everything from beginning to end . But we're cool, I set him straight and he set me straight . Everything is out in the open now, I just need to chill out for a while on my affections with Trey ."

"Was he mad, what he say ? Damn girl paint me a picture take me there ."

She smiled "He was boiling, but that's not my problem ."

"Asia all I'm saying is it's looking like you playing with fire, don't hurt him ."

"Awe, seems like you grown attached to him . You do remember you like girls ?" she joked

I laughed "I know what the hell I like and it's far from that he's just really cool . But anyways I'm going to take a shower, where would that be ?"

"Just go through here, there is no maid and I ain't the damn maid so if you make a mess, clean it up ."Asia said handing me a towel .

After I got out the shower I went into the living and peeped over at Forrest in the kitchen as I sat with Asia on the couch . Asia went into the kitchen to pour herself something to drink, Forrest walked out . Asia came back into living and sat down, then Forrest went back in the kitchen, but Asia forgot her phone and went back into the kitchen as Forrest walked out . Some shit is going on between them, doesn't seem like everything is as cool as Asia claimed .

After a while Tremaine came downstairs and sat with Asia, they began to cuddle then soon started kissing each other, I began feeling like a third wheel as they acted like I wasn't even sitting in room .

"Aye bruh I'm about to go to the Gym ." Forrest said coming downstairs carrying his duffle bag

"Can I come ?" I bursted

"Sure, if you want ." Forrest said nonchalantly

I ran to the room and quickly changed into my sports bra and sweatpants, the car ride to the gym was awkward . He kept a straight face, no emotions at all .

"So how long have you been going to the gym ?" I asked breaking the ice