Sex Ain't Better Than Love ? ✘ 16 ✘

Tremaine Pov

"Tremaine STOP, put that damn hose down ." Asia shouted

I laughed "Don't you try and ran, I'll just keep following ."

Asia and I were outside washing my car of course I couldn't resist the temptation of getting her wet .

"Don't worry I got something for you, watch you going to wish you never did that ." she said going back in the house

I grinned "Oooh baby you got me shaking in Jordans ."

Asia disappeared into the house as I continued to wash my car, she was gone for a good 20 minutes so I figured she wasn't coming back .

"Say hello to my little friend !"

I heard her small voice from behind me, once I turned around he blasted me with a Super Soaker, we had ourselves a water fight but it didn't last long cause the water ran out of her water gun . I was going strong with the hose doe .

"Tremaine I'm going to kill you ." she said with a smile dripping from head to toe

"You had enough yet ?" I said pointing the hose in another direction

"I know I had enough of you ."

"Nah, I don't even believe that, it ain't possible ."

"Well believe it I'm over you like a bad cold baby ." she said turning her back to me

I turned the hose to full blast and splattered her in the back with the cold ass water, she jumped up and shouted with a yelp .

"Okay I'm sorry, I'm sorry turn the water off ." she said running around trying to escape me following her .

As I was running after her I slipped on the grass and topple on to her, we fell over on top of each other and ended up laughing .

"Owww, your big head almost knocked me out !" she said laughing

"Well if your big head wasn't in my way I could see where I was going ." I laughed

"I swear sometimes you make me feel like a little kid again, that's what I love about you the most ." she said as we said laid together

"That's all you love about me ?" I smiled

"Duhhh of course there's more but I'll just keep that on the hush for now ."

"So it's like that ?"

"Yeah it's like that ." she smiled brightly

"Alright I see how it's going to be then come on let's go dry off, I'm in the mood for a bonfire and s'mores ." I said helping her off the ground as I got up

She jumped up on to my back "Yay s'mores, I'll get the marshmallow and crackers you get the chocolate !"

Forrest Pov

I came home from the gym and thought I was home alone till I went to the backyard for a swim and saw Asia and Tremaine sitting together in front of the bonfire fire . At first they were just sitting out there talking, I went to the laundry room to get a towel and came back to see them kissing each other just going at it .

When they came back from Miami I should've known it was going to turn out like this, I wanted to know in full details what happen while they were gone but Trey wouldn't tell me and seemed like all Asia was doing was trying to avoid me .