Sex Ain't Better Than Love ? ✘ Six ✘

Asia

Today is a very special day, I'm single, I'm feeling good as hell right now, I don't need no damn man bringing me down trying to stop me from feeling like the world is mine and I can do whatever I want to when I want to! Independent is the way to be. Other than all that today is my birthday, so I'm feeling extra happy about that. Nothing can bring me down.

Woke up early to a beautiful morning and hopped in shower and put my phone loudly up on Pandora Radio . . I'm picky with my music, I had to keep getting out the shower to hear a song I like . But then as I about to get out the shower and change the song Party Rock Shuffle by LMFAO started playing . I was like awe shit and started dancing like it was nobody's business and almost slipped on the damn soap . . Got out the shower dancing and damn near gave myself a mini heart attack when I almost slipped again on the wet floor. But that didn't stop me from dancing still, this song always got my hyped to do whatever, I loved getting my shuffle on . . I could be in the library hearing this song on my iPod and still dance my ass off I didn't give a damn . I see no limit to living life .

Blow drying my hair I styled it up, I decided to listen to what Tremaine told me before about how I didn't need makeup to make me beautiful so I only applied very little . I ain't say I was giving it up like that, just won't be using as much as before . I've cut back hours in the bathroom. But as soon as I opened the door to leave out the bathroom I had two pies thrown in my damn face .

"Ahhhaaaa, happy birthday !" Tremaine and Forrest shouted in unison.

"You dumbasses, I just took a damn shower now I have to take another to wash this damn custard out !" I shouted

"Nah, you should keep in. You look a 100% better, how the pie taste tho ?" Tremaine joked

"I don't know but you both about to find out !"

I took a handful of custard off my face and started running after them all through the house, Trey ran in one direction and Forrest in the other, Forrest kept dodging behind the furniture and Trey kept running in circles .

"Owww ! Oww shit damn oww ." I fell on to the floor

Forrest started laughing at me but Tremaine showed a little more concern "What happen ?" he asked

"I don't know I must have slipped on some pie, my ankle hurts ." I said

"Let me see ." they both bent down towards me

"Oppsss !"

I took the pie I had in my hand and smeared it on their face and clothes . . Forrest grabbed my arms and Tremaine grabbed me by my legs . I couldn't say anything because I was too busy laughing at them . They carried me all the way outside and flung me in the pool . When I resurfaced they were both laughing harder than ever .

"Took care of that shower for you ." Trey said

"Kiss my ass ." I said

"Which one of us first ?" Forrest laughed

I got back into the shower to clean myself and put on a new set of clothes, I came out peeking my head around the corner of the door making sure they weren't standing there with another set of pies . The coast was clear so I laid in my bed for a few minutes and called up Mom to see how she was doing . . Afterwards, I loaded up the picture I took before and printed them out, I have a big interview tomorrow at important Magazine company downtown, this can be the start of everything I ever wanted and I won't let NOBODY get in the way of that .

"Knock, knock . . You decent ?" Tremaine said coming in covering his eys

"Yeah, come in ."

"Damn girl you look good . Happy Birthday baby ." he hugged me and gave me a friendly kiss on the cheek