Sex Ain't Better Than Love ? ✘ 14 ✘

- Asia Pov

Something about last night had me waking up this morning feeling confident as I ever been because the next morning we woke up Trey and I were eating breakfast naked, well I was, sorry to bust your fantasy but he had on his boxers . I couldn't believe how comfortable I was with letting all my glory hang out like that .

My mother told me to never let a man put his hand in the cookie jar unless I'm giving my cookie away to someone special . . . Well Tremaine is special to me, I just hope I'm as special to him cause I don't just hop in bed like this with any dude .

"So how was last night for you ?" he asked eating his eggs over easy with French toast, brought up by the courtesy of room service

"I don't know you tell me, I'm sitting here butt ass naked right now eating eggs looking out to the balcony at a beautiful beach side view, I had bomb ass time at Bush Gardens, I made love outside last night on the balcony . At the same time I'm going it all with you so it's even better ." I smiled

"Damn girl, I didn't know you would come at me with all that, but I'm glad you feel that way . And you shocked the hell out of me too, if I would have known you get down like this I would have asked you to walk around the house like this ."

"Don't get excited, I don't do this for anybody but I'm feeling really good right now ."

"The sexist thing a girl can wear is confidence ."he said

I smiled, it felt as though the room was getting hot as my face lit up red "Well how was it for you, did I live up to your expectations or fall short to all the other girls ."

"You say that like it's a lot of them ." he laughed

"Cause we both is it is A LOT ." I said

He laughed "If you say so ."

"Noo I know so, but come on don't beat around the bush !"

"Seriously, you have nothing to worry about because you have no expectations to live up to . It's not like it's a contest to see who was the best I ever had because you win by default . With you it means something, with them it was nothing ."

I started blushing again and I tried not to smile but it broke though "Glad to know, but you better not be bullshiting me it's okay to tell me I lacked in some way ."

He grinned "I wasn't honestly, I mean what I say and say what I mean ."

We continued to talk and eat our breakfast together, it felt like today was going to be a good day .

"I hate say this but you should go head and put some clothes on ."

"Where we going ?"

"No where special so you don't have to dress to impress, I just feel like showing my girl off today ."

"Your girl ?" I said as my voice lifted

"Yeah my girl, did I stutter ?" he smiled

I laughed "Don't get smart with me, I'll be right back."

When I went into the bathroom I looked into the mirror and couldn't stop smiling, I had to pinch myself to see if I was dreaming because if I was then I don't ever want to wake up . I was loving every minute of being out here, I'm living so far with no regrets . Momma ain't raise no fool though, I have to keep my head out the clouds and beware of the tricks and schemes .