Sex Ain't Better Than Love ? ✘ 12 ✘

On the flight back to New York I sat by myself, I had to gather my feelings up because some intense shit happen between Forrest and I the night before we all left .

After their family reunion we spent a week out in Virginia, I mainly stayed at my house, I didn't see Tremaine the whole week after that one day . . I came out the shower and found Forrest in my room .

Damn near scared the shit out of me but that's his usual thing to do when we're here, popping up unexpected . I changed into some plain pj's and went upstairs to get myself a containter of Nutella and a banana .

We started cracking jokes on each other and he made fun of the way I was eating my banana . One thing lead to another and you know how my mouth can get pretty damn slick sometimes, I said something that turned him on and next thing I know he's laying on top of me .

But he doesn't kiss me, he just looks from my eyes to my lips . He was teasing me, and when I'm being teased I play into that shit like Lebron plays like his hairline isn't receding .

Finally he kissed me, it was no ordinary kiss . Nothing that you would see on the ordinary basis with a regular couple . It was something that you sometimes see in the movies, I couldn't stop it even if I wanted to .

All we did for the night was kiss, I was getting turned on moment by moment . I didn't know how something so wrong could feel so damn good .

I smiled a little and said in a soft tone "What the hell are we doing ?"

Our lips connected again before he answered " The Inevitable ."

I wanted him off me so badly but I couldn't say it to him . I started to feel guilty, because I knew I would regret this later .

I leaned him up a little allowing myself space between us "Forrest, I can't do this with you . I have to tell you that -- ." he cut me off

"Asia, I'm not trying to get into your pants . I'm just trying to be with you ."

It was over from that point, what else could I say ?

Forrest I'm not into you like that or Forrest I just want to be friends or the real truth which is, Forrest I can't be with you because I screwed your brother .

No matter how I would have put it he still would have been crushed .

- Asia Pov

When we touched down in New York I knew I needed to set the record straight with Forrest . But instead of pulling him to the side when we got home I just went straight for my room . I was tired and felt awkward trying to find the words to say .

I took my clothes out the suitcase and went into the laundry room to put them in the washer machine, I sat up on the counter and just kicked my feet back and forth just thinking . All of a sudden Tremaine walked in .

"Aye what's up, how was your flight ?"

Tremaine didn't fly back home with Forrest and I, he flew out a day early . "Oh so now you notice my existence ?" I said paying no attention to him

"What ?"

"Nothing my flight was fine, how was yours ?"

He hesitated with his answer trying to figure out what I said before "Same as always . . Baby something wrong ?" he walked in slower to me

"Please don't call me baby ." I said hopping down from the counter . Instead I started leaning my body against the counter .

He smiled and bit down on his lip "Why you don't have any other problem when I say it ." he made his presence standing between my legs

"Yeah well now I do . I wasn't your baby when we were in Virginia, seems like Connie had that position on lock ."

He laughed "Asia, why are you trippin' . . It's not like I'm your man, you said before everything between us was up in the air, so you can't get mad at me for where things fall ."

I crossed my arms "Oh trust me baby boy I know you're not my man and I'm not mad at you, do what you please . . Just don't you expect for me to do what you want from me after you had that girl disrespect me, you flaunt her in my face like an award winning trophy, and to top it off you kissed her like it was nothing . . . Now you coming up in here trying to get a little somethin' somethin' thinking I'm going to give it up to you on demand, that's not how it works boo boo . Just we cause live together does not mean we need to play house ."

"Alright, I see where you coming from ."

"Trey, I'm just trying to set limits, there is no reason for both sides to be throwing mix messages . I don't want you to think that I'm jealous because that's one thing I'm not . I don't cry over spilt milk, obviously there is something you and Connie have that isn't finished, she's a beautiful girl and nice . So go do you ."

He wrapped his arms around my waist "Trust me that story is finished, the chapters are written out and there is nothing more to tell . We're just really good friends that's all . . But as for me and you I think there are plenty of untouched paths that we could walk on ."

"I don't know Trey things are getting complicated ."

"But they don't have to be if you just sit back and enjoy the ride . . Listen, how about me and you go out to Miami this week, just us and nobody else ."

"Hmmm Miami ? I'm liking the sound of that but I only have one rule ." I said wrapping my arms around his neck

"And what's that ?" he smiled

"Don't call me baby unless I'm the only girl you're saying it to ."

He licked his lips with a grin "I think that can be arranged ." he kissed me, tongue action included (;

I hope I'm making the right decision right now, maybe going out to Miami will provide me with an answer on what the fuck I'm doing with myself .

_____

I was so bored that I made a house lol . It's pretty cute for it being my first one .

http://www.polyvore.com/new_york_house/collection?id=1578584