Sex Ain't Better Than Love ? ✘ 1O ✘

Asia Pov .

Sweet memories, brother sister bond, passionate playful fights, all destroyed in one night . I didn't just sleep with some guy last night I didn't know, I crossed the line between lovers and friends last night . I have to censor some things now that come out my mouth, simple nicknames like Boo, Baby Boy, or simply just Baby can trigger the slightest romantic reaction from him and I don't want anything to popoff between us after this, at least I don't think I do .

My mind has gone half crazy wondering if it was worth it all in the end . The moment I was kissed by both of them I had deeper feelings . I know for sure I'm playing fire just waiting to get burned .

When I woke up the next morning Tremaine wasn't in my bed so at least that made me feel better but then I started to get edgy, what if he woke up that morning and told Forrest what we did, I hope he didn't hear us last night . He's going to be so pissed especially since he knows I know he's feeling me, this shit just can't bet any worse . . I took the bed spread, the sheets, and the covers off the bed and threw them in the washer machine . Times like this just makes me want to clean but I cleaned this whole house already so I decided to go for a jog, I changed into my little outfit and started stretching my limbs in the foyer .

| http://www.polyvore.com/jogging_slight_work/set?id=48700546 |

"Where you about to go ?" Tremaine said coming down the stairs

My heart was pounding and I flinched at the sound of his voice "Just for a quick little jog ."

"Iight cool, just give me a minute and I'll join you ." he said going back up to his room

I really didn't mean for this to a two people type thing, I just wanted to go out by myself but I had no choice . I just need to be cool and act like everything is peaches and cream and I'll be fine . . Tremaine came down to the stairs in a black beater top, full black shorts and topped it off with his black Retro Jordans . I don't know what it is but when guys wear black I swear they look good as hell .

We started running up the hill, but every time I turned around Trey was a couple inches in back of me . "What's wrong can't keep up or you just like the view from the back ?" I shot at him

"Nah, you just running too slow I don't want to blow past you ."

"Oh so you saying you can do better ? Show me what you're made of ." I said running a little faster

Trey started running faster to catch up to me, now we were running side by side "I already did that last night ." then started speeding past me

Butterflies in my stomach started acting up once he said that, I started running faster to get past him and he ended up falling behind again .

"Come on Boo, you need to keep up ." I smiled back at him

Damn did I just say Boo ? Shit I'm slipping already, Tremaine told me my mouth was going to get me in trouble one day .

"What are you talking about I was right next to you ." he smiled

"Tremaine I had to wait for you to catch up to me so what are you talking about ."

"Iight guarantee, I'll race you from here to that stop sign up the street ."

"Okay bet, I'll give you some time to catch your breathe ."

"No need, oh shit what's that over there !" he pointed in the other direction and was gone

I smiled "Hey you asshole you cheated ."

I ran up to catch up to him but he was too fast, plus I was laughing as I was running so that slowed me down a bit and Trey ended up beating me .