e i g h t

*Edited*

*Edited*

Nick P.O.V

"He's your son."

I blink once.
I blink twice.

"We-what do you mean he's my son Annie."

"I mean he's your son nick, after I saw you and her I ran out and left but why I went to your office was to tell you, but it got ruined."

This cant be true, we were protected and everything.

Or

No!

The time I wanted a kid so I didn't put a condom on.

Flashback

"Nick nick wait" She was taking breaths like she just ran a marathon.

"What love" I groan in pain clenching my jaw.

"We need a condom I'm not on the pill."

I always wanted a child with the love of my life, to be as beautiful as my annie or as handsome as me.

"Kids are cute."

With that I push in her and have a night of making love with my Annie.

"So he's really our-"

She nods her head "Yes."

"Why didn't you tell me Annie!" I cant believe Annie would just leave with my son!

"Because Nick I didn't want my child to have a father that's a bastard!"

I scoff while looking down "Ok Annie. I get it but you still should have told me"

"Nick, if you were in my shoes you would have done the same, I was devastated to see you and that garbage of a best friend having sex on your desk! What was I suppose to do say oh sorry to barge in but nick I'm pregnant."

She's right. I know she is, I did that to her because I didn't trust her and I was a dick.

But still, she could have told me.

"Well, now that I know that I have a son, I would like to be part of his life Annie and I will not take no for an answer."

"But ni-"

"Annie."

she hesitates "Okay."

"I'll text you the details about where to meet for tomorrow for lunch."

With that I leave.

I go in my car and drive home.

I cannot believe Annie had a child, my child.

And she didn't tell me, but can you blame her she saw me with her best friend on my desk. I probably would have done the same if I am going to be completely honest.