A f t e r 6

[N O T E D I T E D]

Annie

It was Andrew and Ella. Wrapped in the guest rooms covers.

"A-Andrew." I couldn't help the sob that came out of mouth while covering my mouth.

His face instantly turned to fear and regret "Annie."

I looked at the body next to his and saw a smirking Ella.

"Why!"

His eyes widen as I saw gloss cover his green orbs "No- Annie."

He got up to get his pants and if you would have blinked you could've missed it.

He tried to come closer to me but I held my hand out, I can't deal with this again "Don't step any closer Andrew."

He winced as his eyes shed a tears "Ple-please I'm so sorry Annie I didn't mean it."

I shake my head while slowly backing away "You two deserve each other." I harshly wipe my tears "You can have him, Ella."

His eyes widen as he tries to grab my hand "Baby! I-I-It was a mistake please you can't leave me we have Emmy!"

He breaks out into a full son breaking down on his knees "You should have thought about that before you decided to sleep with her."

I rush to Emmys room and get baby bag and fill it with as much stuff as I can before he gets to us.

"Mummy." I look over my shoulder and see her waddling in.

"Come on honey we are leaving."

She runs into my arms as I put her on my waist and get the bag "Where mommy?"

I look down at her while kissing her cheek "To an old friend."

I fast walk to the stairs as I hear him and that woman shouting at each other.

"Annie! Don't leave me!"

I hear him hot on our tail and run as fast as I can to my car and put Emmy in.

"Leave me the hell alone Andrew." He tries to block the door.

"Annie you cannot leave me!"

I narrow my eyes at him while using all the strength I have to push him off "Watch me!"

He stumbles a bit and I take that as my chance to get in the car, I put the keys in and turn my head as I hear him banging on the windows while faintly hearing him shout.

"Mummy why isn't daddy coming." She puckers her lips as I see gloss covering her eyes.

I press the gas and drive off as fast as I can trying to loose him as I see him get into his car.

"Oh Emmy." My eyes start to sting "Baby please don't cry it will be okay."

She slightly nods while getting her tablet.

I look in my rear view mirror and see him a few cars behind "Shït."

I turn the car into different lanes trying to loose him and eventually do.

"Thank god." I press the gas even faster trying to get away from this infested town as quick as possible.

_

"Annie! and my Emmy!"

I give Amy a faint smile while hugging her "Thank you so much again."

She rubs my back in a comforting way while pulling away "No problem Ann you know I would do anything for you."

She takes Emily from my arms as we walk into her home "My baby Emmy looking cute as ever!"

She giggles as she kisses Amy's cheek "So where's Ryan?"

Ryan is Amy's fiancé, they have been together for quite some time.

"At the office of course." I nod while pulling out my phone and seeing hundreds of text and calls from Andrew.

"I'm so sorry Annie." I sit on her couch and look up at her.

"I guess I should be use to it."

I watch Emmy get out of Amy's arms and play on the carpet "You deserve better Annie." She grabs my hand "You do."

"Yeah, maybe I should just stay lonely forever and be with my dream boyfriend Ryan Gosling."

She laughs as I join "Don't we all wish that honey."

After a bit of cheering up her face turns serious, something very rare "Annie there is something I have to tell you."

"What is it?"

"I told Nick about what happened."

My eyes widen but not before we hear a knock on the front door.

***
A/N
Trying to update asap! School is so stressful friends! Literally made this chapter at 12 am and I have school in 6 hours kill me now.

Like the story so far? Thinking about making a sequel or keep it up with the A f t e r ' s ?

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE PLEASE!

Goal 100 Votes for next chapter (;