*BONUS CHAPTER 2*

[4 Y E A R S L A T E R]

A N N I E

I roll over and bump into a hard chest. A smile crosses my face as I put my hand on his abs.

"Good morning beautiful." He puts his hands through my hair.

"Good morning handsome." I say lazily while looking up at Nick as he smiles down at me "You hungry?"

His hands stop his slow movements through my hair and he leans towards my neck "Yes, but not for food."

I small gasp escapes my lips but before we can do anything the door slams open "Mommy! Mason took my toy!"

I sigh and move away from Nick, he does the same and gets his sweats on "Did you say please?"

A small pout grows on his lips and he runs to hold my waist "It's mine mommy he took it from me."

I shake my head while making a 'tsk' noise come from my tongue and pick him up "You boys will be the death of me."

He giggles and plays with my hair that is now at my shoulders.

Too much has happened over these four years. Luke has a girlfriend of 3 years named Liliana and Emmy is on her way to college, along the way she got a boyfriend. All this is just making me realize how old I am, this needs to stop.

After me and Nick got married we had two boys, Mason and Chris. My precious little boys. Andrew is still trying to keep in contact with me but after I told him to get his life together he went to therapy and is doing much better but still isn't over the idea of 'us.'

"Mom." I put Mason in his high chair and look up.

"Yeah Emmy." I grab the Twix from Chris, we'll try to that boy has a firm grip.

"Me and Luke and are going to see him."

I pause from a game of tug a war with the Twix and look at Emmy. "Oh, that's today?" She nods and takes a seat next to Mason.

"Well." I wipe my hands on my robe and hear Nick come up from behind me. "I hope you can get to know him while you see him."

A faint smile crosses her lips as she plays with her promise ring her boyfriend of two years gave her "Me too."

I hear a loud clap noise which makes me jump including Emmy and see Luke walking in "Mommy I'm home!" I roll my eyes walking away from Nick and pull him into an embrace.

"How are you honey." A sigh escapes his lips as I pull away.

"As good as I could be." I smile at him and go to Chris who has applesauce dripping from his chin.

"So are you kids ready to meet him?" Nick asks.

"Sure." Emmy says while looking at the floor and Luke just nods.

Nick claps his hands together releasing a breath "Okay, let's get on the road."

Nick pecks my lips and ignores the whining going on in the background from the kids "See you in awhile love."

I peck his lips once more "See you soon."

Next comes Emmy and Luke and we say our goodbyes.

I really hope this goes well.

"Mummy!"

E M I L Y

"I can't do it."

Luke sighs and throws his head back on the seat "Emmy you have to see him sometime, you knew him when you were a baby."

"Yeah well I don't remember any of that I was like two." I look at the house from the window.

I don't remember anything about my dad, yes I remember some o his features but when it comes to personality I don't have a clue. I do know what he did too my mom but I can't really have anything against him because my father figure did the same.

I see Nick as my real father, even if I'm not his blood he has treated me as such. I sometimes do wish I was his blood, at least he kept trying with my mom. Nick has always been there for me, and I mean everything, stuff that I still haven't even told my mom and I couldn't be more grateful I actually grew up with a father figure.

"Emmy!" I snap my head to Luke. "I've been calling you for like two minutes, you okay?"

I shake my head and put a piece of my strawberry blonde hair behind my hair. "Sorry-I'm ready."

Dad puts his hand on my shoulder "Are you sure Emmy?"

I nod "Yeah it's time."

We get out of the car and I knock on the brown wooden door.

"Emmy." I look up and see Andrew with wide eyes.

"Hi." He smiles and I go forward and right as I get close enough he pulls me into a embrace.

"How have you been?" I hear a sniff come from him.

"I've been good." He nods pulling away.

"Well come in." The three of us walk in and actually have a good afternoon.

A N N I E

I stop bouncing Mason as I hear the front door open and Emmy, Luke and Nick walk in.

"How was it?"

Emmy smiles and takes a seat next to me "It was surprisingly good."

I nod my head smiling at her "I'm glad."

"I want to be in contact with him now."

I don't feel any anger or anything besides happiness right now. I'm glad that Emily wants her birth father in her life now and get to know him.

"That's good Emily, I'm happy that you want to take to him."

She smiles as a small laugh comes out of her lips "Yeah I'm glad too, even if dad" She gives him a pointed look "Is jealous now."

Luke takes a seat on the floor next to Chris and plays with his hands "I am not jealous." Nick says sitting next to me and takes my hand.

"Whatever you say sweetie." He narrows his eyes out soon turn back when I give him a kiss on the cheek.

"It was a good experience I guess, now I don't want to strangle him as much." Luke says playing with Chris.

"Well then." Nick clears his throat.

"I'm just glad you got to connect with him Emmy and I'm sorry for not letting you see him sooner." She takes my hands.

"I am too, and I understand why you kept me from him he use to be an alcoholic and slept around." I feel tears covering my eyes.

"Thank you."

She pulls me into a hug "I love you mom."

"I love you too." I whisper and feel Nick and Luke join us.

***

A/N

There's come closure friends! Hope you all enjoyed this journey, if you want another bonus chapter about Emmy and Luke P L E A S E C O M M E N T !¡

[N O T - E D I T E D]

[K I M M Y]