A f t e r 2

*Unedited*

Nick P.O.V

"Baby are you even listening to me?"

I tear my eyes away from my files and look up "I'm sorry."

She huffs and sits down in the chair in front of my desk "I said when are we going for that vacation you said we would go to a few months ago."

Well shit. Forgot about that one.

"Soon not right now though, okay Ella."

Her lips form a snare "Nick! Why you said we would go soon over and over what is it with you!"

I cant deal with this attitude anymore.

"Ella!" She backs up a bit as I stand from my chair "Please stop whining every second okay please! I'm trying my best here with you and my job and you right now are not making this easier! Be patient for once and wait till everything is cleared up."

She shakes her head while she stomping out of my room. I sit back down in my chair and let out a breath.

After a lot of tossing and turning last night, I do still love Annie but, I think our chapter is over. I think it has been for awhile. I just can't manage the fact that we are done and she is with Andrew. But if she's happy, I'm happy.

Annie will always hold a place in my heart whether it be I am married again and have more kids, she will always by there.

But I know I need to get over it to get some sort of happiness and I learned that Ella is not one of them. I need time to myself and be single and free.

I need to break things off with Ella.

_

Ella P.O.V

I hate Annie.

Why, why.

Why does everyone love her, why does everyone give her attention.

I know I am being a huge bitch with Nick but I just need his attention away from her.

I do love Nick. I know he still loves that woman and I cannot be his second choice, I will never be second to a man.

I'm hoping he will forget to wear a condom and I'm pregnant with his child, so then he will pay attention to me.

Luke hates me. I can feel it when he sees me with his father from getting him from school to being at the house. I hate children.

Annie gets everything she wants, her handsome ex husband and a new goddess of a husband!

Adding on of course with her new baby and son Luke.

I will make sure she doesn't ruin my life anymore than already has. Nick belongs with me.

☆☆☆
Reader: Do you hate us or something? Why couldn't you leave it at the cute ending!

Me: I-I'm sorry I just felt as if-

Reader: Hëll no! You should have left it *Grabs Chair*

Me: *Not this again* FINE ILL MAKE IT HAPPY OKAY!

Reader: *Puts down chair* That's what I thought.

I'm SORRY! I know I said I wouldn't do another one of those but...oops?

So here is After part two and a lot of you are asking "Why make more when it ended happy for everyone?"

And to answer that is, I just feel as if not everyone gets happy endings and I dunno I'm still thinking about Nicks future.

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, and SHARE IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE!
BTW WANT MORE TO READ FROM ME GO TO MY PROFILE AND TAKE A PEEK AT "The one that got away" AND "After Hours" THANK YOU!

-Kimmy