A f t e r 8

*N O T E D I T E D*

Andrew

Fück! Fück!

I fücked up big time!

I slam my hands on the steering while trying to find her black car.

I can't believe this shït. I did the one thing I told myself I wouldn't do which was not to break Annie's heart.

I swerve around a car trying to catch up to her but lose the sight when she turns.

"God damnit!"

I didn't want to cheat on my Annie. Lust took over me.

Ella came over one night and complained about Nick to me, not surprised on how he treats her. A few bottles of alcohol later we ended up in the guest bedroom. I just felt like Annie didn't want me anymore, my inner insecurities were coming out from when she was with Nick.

I know I am no better than Nick but I can't loose my Annie I need her and my baby Emmy.

I run my hands through my raven hair and remember the only places she goes to when she's upset. Amy's.

_

Annie

"Nick no!" I run up from my seat and go to Andrew.

Nick punched him unconscious. "Annie step back."

I get down to the floor and check Andrew's pulse and look back at my ex husband "You could've killed him!"

His eyes widen "He hurt you Annie he deserved it!"

I scoff while supporting Andrews head with my my knees "You are no different Nick, you hurt me just as he did. Yes he deserved to be taught a lesson but not to be punched."

He rubs his face with his hands and gets down to my level "I know" His voice barley above a whisper "And I'm sorry."

I nod while lightly tapping Andrews face "We need to get him inside, when he wakes up everything will be dealt with then."

He agrees and we take him inside to the couch with Amy staying close and us seeing Luke pop in and out once in a while.

"I can't believe he did that to you Annie."

I purse my lips and pull at my wedding band "Me either, but that's how it works."

He shakes his head while getting closer to me "No Annie not to you, I hurt you once and I trusted him not to follow what I did."

"I know Nick, but we can't control our fate."

He sighs heavily and puts his hand on top of my mine "What are you gonna do when he wakes?"

"I don't know, let him rest for a bit then talk about a divorce."

"I think the fuck not."

Our heads turn to Andrew holding his jaw and his eyes barley opened "You-you aren't leaving me Annie I won't let you."

Nick gets up balling his fist but before he can get closer I push him down harshly and walk over to Andrew "We will talk about this when you are actually awake."

He looks ready to argue but falls back down onto the couch and falls asleep.

"He's lucky your still here" Nick scoffs while looking at the other side of the room "All I got was you yelling at me and running out without looking back."

I stay silent while trying to push back the memories from that awful time. "You know Annie, I don't think I ever told you this but" He lets out a large breath before continuing "During the time we were okay, someone sent me more photos of you and Andrew."

My eyes slightly widen "Wh-what? Did you find out who they were from?"

He shakes his head and puts his elbows on his knees "Never, I couldn't help but wonder Annie, were the ones I received for the second time real?"

My throat goes dry "Uhm-"

***

A/N

Oof. I just love leaving you guys at a cliffhanger (;

Now I have to write an A.P. about Romeo and Juliet kill me now please.

G O A L 1 1 5 V O T E S F O R N E X T C H A P T E R ! ¡