t w e l v e

*Edited*

Annie P.O.V

"Mom" She takes a seat in front of me.

"Hi honey, how have you been?"

My phone chimes "I uh- I have been pretty good how about you."

She looks at my phone for a second and looks back up to me "Well I have been doing well just a bit lonely"

She looks down in shame.

My right hand makes contact with her hands on the table "It's ok mom."

She nods "Are you gonna check that?"

I look at my phone and back at her and pick it up removing my hands from hers.

Nick

We need to talk annie. right now.

What the hell. He can't just send me this text message and not say anything after.

"So who is it?"

I look up "Oh-uh- its just Nick"

She nods while a smile spreads her face "You and him are back together?" She points her head towards my ring.

"Uh-um- no, I just put this on to show him I forgive him and I am willing to give him a chance."

"So are you?"

"What?"

"Are you willing to give him a chance?"

I play with the ring on my finger "I don't know mom, he hurt me and I can't just let him in that easily, he needs to prove himself."

"Well whatever you think is best."

I smile at her as her face expression suddenly changes.

"I need to tell you something Annie."

I nod signaling for her to continue.

"Your brother."

My eyes slightly widen.

"He wants to see you."

I look away while she grabs my hands.

"Annie please, he's doing better than before and he wants to say he's sorry, every time I go to see him he always asks for you and asks what you have been up to and he wants to apologize."

I shake my head "No way mom, Jesse hurt me as well as Nick and I just can't."

She inhales a deep breath "I know honey but please, if you can forgive nick you can surely forgive jesse and dad, but please do it for me?"

I look up at her staring into those dark brown orbs "Okay."

-

Nick P.O.V

What the actual fück

As soon as I let her back into my heart she pulls this shit.

Pictures. Of him and her.

Naked. Wrapped in covers.

I can't believe this, and I won't.

It's like last time but these pictures look definitely real, it even has her tattoo that's on the side of her stomach.

I can't believe this stunt is done again. What the hell do I trust the photo's look real and annie was already caught with him in his car. Then there's my Annie who I already let go because of dumb aśś photos like these.

I need to talk to her right now.

"Daddy" Luke tugs at my suit pants while I put the the photos down in my folder without him catching on.

"Yes Luke" I put my hands under his arms and lift him on my lap.

"Where's mommy she said she would be back."

She did. Where could she be. Most likely with Andrew- NO don't think like that nick. You love her and trust her she wouldn't do that to me.

"She did didn't she. Well maybe she ran into to traffic."

He nods his head with a smile across his face.

My little boy.

"I want ice cream!" He jumps off my lap and runs to the kitchen.

I chuckle "He is definitely a collin."

-

Annie P.O.V

I tap my fingers to the rhythm of the song on my steering wheel while puffing out some air out of my cheeks.

You will be ok Annie just tell him how you feel. Or just listen to what he has to say and leave.

I forcefully put my head back on the headrest and wait for the light to turn. I cannot believe I agreed to this, where has my mom been this whole time, and when she comes back she decides to make me see the man I once called a brother.

"Jesus" The light turns and I head to the hospital.

In. Out. In. Out.

Just take deep breaths Annie do not freak out. Not right now.

I hear my phone chime.

Damn this thing has been going off all day who needs to talk to me.

I grab my phone from my back pocket and take a glimpse at the message. It's from Nick of course asking where I am.

I let out an irritated sigh, he's acting like we are a couple! For god sakes I just took the ring back to show I forgive him, he's gonna need to do a lot more work for me to trust him or even think about an us.

As I am about to reply the woman calls me out.

"Hello miss are you visiting?"

"Yes Jesse Dobrick" I put a loose piece of hair behind my ear.

"Okay, go to this hallway" She points to her right "and take two rights and you will see a visitation room, he will be waiting" She gives me a smile.

"Thank you."

She nods "Oh um Miss Dobrick."

I stop from walking and turn back to her "Yes?"

"Are you the woman married to the Nick Collins?"

My jaw tightens "Yes, yes I am" I say through clenched teeth which she cannot tell.

Her face falls for a quick second before I can even tell and she nods.

Ok then.

I get to the hallway and do as told. And that's when I see through the clear glass, it's him my brother.

☆☆☆

Edited:✓

Word Count:1078