A f t e r 7

*Not Edited*
Nick

I sigh hearing my phone ringing. I just want to be alone and drink my heart out.

"Nick."

My eyes almost pop out "Amy?"

"Yes Nick, It's me, I have something important to tell you."

I put down my whiskey while standing up "What is it."

"It's Annie-she caught him."

I ball my fist at my side and everything turns black.

No, he cannot do this, the only way I let them be together is because I know he will treat her right.

He not only betrayed me but my Annie.

"I will be over right now."

"Ni-"

I grab my car keys and drag Luke along with me.

"Dad what's wrong."

I get in the car with him hot on my tails "Something happened with your mother and that husband of her's."

He looks down at his hands and looks out the window "It happened again. Right?"

I momentarily wince knowing what he is talking about. Since me and Annie thought he was old enough we finally told him the truth. He wasn't mad, just disappointed. Nothing besides Annie's pain I brought her can hurt me just as much as that face he made learning the mistakes his father made.

"Yeah."

"Why her dad, she is the best mom and it just keeps happening."

I give him a sympethitcal look through the rearview mirror at the red light "I know, she doesn't deserve any of that because she is a fücking queen." My eyes widen "Don't tell your mother I said that she will kill me."

He laughs while shaking his head "My lips are sealed."

_

Annie

"Open this damn door Amy!"

I gasp while hearing him yell and slam on the door "Amy, go!"

She freezes momentarily and gets up quickly, before she can even open the door it slams open and I see a big figure run to me and ingulf me in his arms.

"Nick, what are you doing here?"

He pulls away and sits next to me, before I let him speak Luke runs into my arms "Oh honey."

"Mom are you okay?"

I feel wetness down my cheek but choose to ignore it "I'm fine Lukey, now that you and Emmy are with me."

He pulls away kisses my cheek "Good, where is Emmy I missed her."

I give him a slight smile as we turns our heads watching her waddle in "Lukey!"

He runs and embraces her "Emmy how are you?"

He pecks her cheek as they continue their conversations I turn back to Nick.

"What are you doing here Nick?"

He puts his hand in my thigh as I slightly gasp at the sudden contact "I needed to make sure you were okay." I raise my eyebrow as he gives me a chuckle "I know I'm not the immediate person to go to but, just needed to make sure."

I sniff and cover my small hand over his "Thank Nick I appreciate it."

He nods and we end up staring at each other and soon enough I feel me leaning closer to him "An-"

We break apart as soon as we hear slams on the front door and the spam of the doorbell going off "Annie baby!"

I whimper and lean into Nick "I know your in there open up, let's talk about it!"

Nick holds me tight and covers my ears as I see Luke pull Emmy to another room and Amy stay by the hallway "Annie baby please! I love you so fücking much!" I hear his sobs in between his sentences.

I promised myself I wouldn't break down but I can't help it. He broke me.

I feel Nicks warmth leave and miss it as soon as it's gone.

"I'll talk to him."

I shake my head but Amy take his place and holds me "Let him Ann."

I sniff while leaning into her arms.

"What the hell do you want Andrew!"

The next thing I see makes me break into full sobs.

***
A/N
I felt in the writing mood, and I got 100% on my math test so YAY ME.

G O A L 1 0 0 V O T E S F O R N E X T C H A P T E R ! !