A f t e r 4

Nick P.O.V

"Nick!"

I keep walking to my front door while checking my watch.

Oh would you look at that someone swiped right for her.

"Nick I am talking to you!"

Just kidding, no date for her.

"Nick!"

I huff while stopping and slowly turning.

"You called."

She stomps her right foot on the concrete floor while crossing her arms. "Why is all my stuff in a storage unit!"

I let out a heavy sigh while leaning on one leg "I don't know if you got the memo but we aren't together anymore, no me gustas."

Her eyes narrow "Stop with your spanish büllshit! Why are you kicking me out!"

I roll my eyes at the ginger "We aren't well together and your just too much of a- how do I say this nicely, a female lady dog."

She gasps while her green eyes widen "How dare you!"

"Oh I dared, if it makes you feel any better I set you up a tinder but sadly you got no swipes."

If possible her eye starts to twitch uncontrollably "Nick! I want you! No one else and that isn't a good reason."

I stand tall while walking slowly to her "I don't like you that way Ella. You don't treat people with respect and act like the world revolves around you, I'm tired of it."

I have been done with Ella for the past 4 months. We've been together for about 6 months and I regret all of it. She hates Annie and Luke hates her. I should have done this sooner.

"Whatever Nick, I get it, I was only with you for your money anyway!"

I clench my jaw. "Frankly, I don't care anymore Ella. Now get off my property."

I give her one last glare and walk inside the death hole.

Even though I never really cared for her, it still hurt to hear she used me.

I need my Annie.

☆☆☆
A/N
Slow Updates I'm sorry. Let me know how you feel about Nick and Annie getting back together.

VOTE, COMMENT, and SHARE POR FAVOR.