Chapter 1

Lucy^^

Lucy's pov

Beep....beep....beep

Ugh that stupid alarm clock is so annoying I thought to myself as I smacked the alarm clock. Time to go to work. My favorite time of day. Note the sarcasm.

Oh! I should introduce myself. My name is Lucy and I'm 18 years old. I'm pretty shy and kept to myself so I don't have many friends, not that I need any. I've always depended on myself.

Anyway, I got up from bed and walked into the bathroom. When I looked in the mirror I couldn't help but cringe at the sight. My hair was literally all over the place and I had bags under my eyes. I looked like a raccoon thanks to me forgetting to take off my mascara last night. I decided to take a shower, I've been procrastinating on that for a few days now. I turned on the shower before I striped from my clothes and hopped in.

After a long nice shower, I changed into my work uniform. I work at a small diner, I'm a waitress. I slipped on my short black skirt, which is too short in my opinion, and a black button up. It kinda pushes my breasts up due to it being kinda tight, I've asked for a bigger shirt but my boss wouldn't allow it. I then tied on my white, lace apron, which is kinda cute and lastly, put on my black Converse.

I got up and looked in the mirror. Honestly, I didn't like my uniform but oh well, at least I'm getting money out of this.

I brushed my hair and put it up in a bun before putting on light lipstick and mascara. I don't like a full face of make-up because it makes me look fake. Although, from time to time, I will put on some blush or eyeliner.

I ran down stairs planning to make some breakfast but I saw the time and knew I was going to be late so, I just grabbed a granola bar and sprinted outside to my car. I opened the door and hopped in then buckled up. Once I started the engine, I sped over to work.

As soon as I got to the building, I saw that it was closed. What the.. I then realized something. The diner is closed on Sundays. Ugh I'm such an idiot, I thought to myself. Yes you are, my subconscious replied. "Shut up", I accidentally mumbled out loud causing people nearby to stare.

"Why did I think I worked today? Well since I'm already out, I might as well just go to the store. I need to buy some bread anyway."

I walked back into my car and drove to the closest store. Once I parked, I hopped out of the car and into the store, not really caring about me still being in my workclothes.

As I'm getting the supplies I need, I have this strange feeling of someone watching me but I just shrugged and kept looking. Let's get this bread.

Then I accidentally make eye contact with a guy, maybe in his twenties. I looked away quickly but could still feel his gaze on me. I try to ignore it and keep walking, but then the guy starts following me. Why is this man following me? I just want some bread I asked myself, I don't know but he's hot. My subconscious replies. I rolled my eyes at myself.

Maybe he just happened to be going the same direction as me. I thought, though I knew that might not have been true.

Finally, I decided to just ask why he was following me. I mean there had to be a reason, right?

I turned to him, looking him dead in the eyes, and opened my mouth to say something when he said something first.

"Mine." He growled.

What? All of a sudden I feel myself being picked up. At first I was in shock, but then my instincts kicked in and I tried to get out of his hold but he was too strong.

I kept wiggling, then I had an idea,"Help! Help! I'm getting kidna-" I started but all of a sudden he puts something on my mouth and darkness takes over.

______________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading! I'm kinda new at writing but I should get better over time. Btw I will be posting once a day or so. Anyway, thanks!

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow :)