Epilogue

Lucy's pov

**seven years later**

"Alex, she got out again." I giggled as I started making dinner. "Rosana! Come back here!" Alex called out.

"Mommy! Mommy! Daddy's trying to get me! Help!" Rosana said as she hid behind me. I smiled. "Its ok, I'll protect you from the monster." Alex walked into the kitchen. "Monster?" Rosana nodded.

"Hey Rosana, why don't you go train with daddy. After all, you are going to be the next alpha." I said as I grabbed the salt and put some in the pot. "Okay!" She smiled as she ran outside. I sighed happily. "She'll be a great alpha. Just like you alex." I said as I gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Indeed she will. Anyway I have to go train the little alpha so tell me when dinner is ready." He said as he walked out. "Ok."

"Hey Lucy." Josh said as he walked in with his mate, Ariel. "Hi. So how many months pregnant are you Ariel?" She smiled and put a hand on her stomach. "Six months, and he's a boy!" I turned off the stove and turned to them. "Congrats."

"So how's Rosana? She's gonna be the next alpha right?" I nodded. "Although she's only six, I think she's already ready to be an alpha. Just the other day when Alex found a family of rouges, whose pack got killed, Rosana convinced Alex to let them go because they meant no harm. Rosana is very good at telling if someone is lying or not." I said as I giggled a bit.

"Although, I'm still wondering something. What if she becomes a vampire and not a werewolf. She could of gotten more of my genes than Alex's. That's what I'm worried about." Josh put a hand on my shoulder. "It'll be okay." I nodded.

"Anyway I have to go see Rosana train. See you later." I said as I waved them goodbye.

I walked over to the go training feild to see rosana tackling one of the pack warriors. "Woah. One of our best warriors are getting tackled be a six year old." Alex said while trying not to laugh. I walked over to Rosana and picked her up. "Well this little alpha needs to eat so let's go have dinner." I suggested. "Okay mommy!" She said excitedly.

***

"Hey mommy, whats a mate?" Rosana asked me as she ate some pasta. I paused. "Where did you hear about a mate?" I said as I drank a glass of rabbit blood. "Well I was talking to Xavier the other day and he said when we grow up, we'll be mates."I sighed. "Well you guys are best friends, actually he's your only friend, but I wouldn't say you guys will be mates when you grow up. You'll just have to wait and see." I smiled. "Okay!" She said as she ate more pasta.

"You didn't answer my question though. Whats a mate?" I looked to Alex, giving him a look that said 'help me here'. He nodded. "Who wants ice cream!" He said changing the subject. I sighed and giggled.

"Me! Me! I want ice cream!" She said excitedly as she jumped up and down. She ran to the freezer. I sighed and looked to Alex. He shrugged. I shook my head. "Well, I'm going to go take a nap." I said as I got up. "Okay, I'll watch Rosana. Sleep well." I nodded and kissed him before going up stairs.

As I walked towards my bed, I noticed a note on my pillow. I picked it up and read it.

I'm still here.

And I'm coming.

If I can't have you I'll have your daughter.....

     -You know who

The note slipped from my hands and I fell to the floor. "A-alex!" I called out trying to hold back the tears.

Soon Alex came rushing in. "Whats wrong. Why are you cryi-" He looked down at the note and picked it up. Right after he read it he crumbled it and threw it. "Alex....did Max not kill Nate?" I said as tears rolled down my cheek. He hesitated and nodded which only made me sob more. He kneeled down and hugged me. "Rosana will be okay. Don't worry. We'll protect her." He said as he rubbed soothing circles on my back. "But how can you be so sure?"

"Mommy, why are you crying?" Rosana asked as she walked in. "N-no reason honey." I wiped my tears and hugged her. "You'll be safe with us. No matter what it takes, you'll be safe." She looked confused but nodded. She will be safe.

_______________________________________________________

Thanks for reading! There's your epilogue. You didn't ask for it but I did it anyway so you're welcome. 797 words o3o. Anyways, thanks!

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow :)