Chapter 14

Lucy's pov

**Recap**

Once I walked in the daycare, I saw someone I thought I would never see for a while.

My brother.

**Recap Over**

W-what is Kyle doing here? I thought he died. I thought as I secretly watched him.

Slowly, I walk up behind him and clear my throat. He turns around and his eyes widened in surprise. "Lucy?" I folded my arms and tapped my foot. "Care to explain what you're doing here, Kyle." I said Kyle with venom laced in my voice. He still looked surprised. "I should ask you the same. What are you doing on werewolf ter- uh I mean, why are you here and not at home." I rolled my eyes. "Save it. I already know about everything." He raised an eyebrow in confusion. "You knew I was a werewolf?" He asked as my eyes widened in surprise.

That was it. He faked his own death, he left me with mom and dad a year before they died, and now I figure out he's a werewolf!? He's probably not even my brother!

I was this close to punching him in the face with my balled up fist. I was having so many emotions right now. Anger, sadness, surprised, frustration, but most of all happiness. I was happy my brother was still alive. The only person left that I can call family.

"No, I didn't." I answered as calm as I could. He scratched the back of his neck. "Oh. Well uh, what are you doing here Lucy?" He asked. "Well actually I'm-" then I got cut off by my over protective mate.

"She's my mate." He said coming up behind me and pulling me in by the waist. "And your luna." He finished. "Wait, Kyle's part of your pack?" I said glaring at Kyle. "Yeah, he's my gamma- wait how do you know Kyle?" Alex asked. "Kyle is my brother." I answered, still glaring. ((A//N: A gamma is third in command just like beta is second in command.))

Alex turned towards Kyle. "Lucy's your sister?" Kyle nodded. "You never told me you had siblings." He said talking to both me and Kyle. Kyle smiled sheepishly but I just shrugged. "Anyway Kyle, you're going to have to fill in for Adrian again. He got tackled by one of the warriors during training so you'll have to train them." Alex said.

They talked a little more while I on the other hand, was looking around and observing things in the daycare.

After what felt like a million years, Kyle left and Alex walked behind me and hugged me from behind.

"So, what are you doing here at the daycare?" He asked. "Oh I was just looking at the kids." I replied as I saw a few playing tag. "How would you think about having a few kids of our own." He said as he wiggled his eyebrows. I giggled and lightly pushed him. "Nope." I said shaking my head. "Awe come on. Why not?" He asked as he turned me to face him. "Because." He raised an eyebrow. "Because what?" I just shrugged and headed towards the door.

He soon followed after me. "Where are you going Lucy?" I shrugged."Somewhere." I continued to walk and he continued to follow. I stopped walking and turned to him. "Why are you being so clingy today?" I asked while raising an eyebrow. He shrugged. "What's wrong with wanting to spend time with my mate?" He said as I saw some nervousness show through his eyes.

I folded my arms. "What's wrong?" He laughed nervously. "Oh nothing. Nothing. I was only wondering if you'd like to go shopping today or whatever you girls like to do." I raised an eyebrow. "You girls?" I said, using quotation marks. "Uh I mean...well...do you wanna go or not?" I just nodded. "Sure I guess." Then I walked off into the forest.

I was hungry. I've been drinking animal blood for a while but it just isn't the same.

I attacked a rabbit and sucked all the blood in one gulp. I wiped my mouth and continued walking. Soon, I found a small stream. I walked over to the stream and sat by it. I watched as the fish swam in the water and how fast the currents were. I just found it captivating.

I laid down as I continued to watch the water sway past the pebbles in the stream, and soon found myself falling into a dreamless sleep.

Alex's pov

"Sure I guess." She replied then started walking off. I was trying to act as non suspicious as possible but I think she knew something was going on. I just didn't know what to get her for her birthday next week. She'll be turning 19 so she's not old enough to drink, not that I'd let her, but I need to think of something and quick.

I watched her walk away until I could no longer see her and walked back to the pack house. Once I got there, well, let's just say I saw something I could never unsee. Ariel was there on the couch making out with...whats his name? Josh. She was making out with josh with no top on, which I could of lived without seeing.

I cleared my throat and both of their heads snapped towards me. "A-alex? It's not what it looks like. We're-" Ariel started but I just waved her off. "You're mates aren't you?" She just nodded and was blushing as red as a tomato. Josh on the other hand, was calm about. Weird. He's usually the shy nerdy type. Oh well.

I walked up stairs and into my room then plopped down on my bed. I was really tired. I just needed a nap. I got under the sheets and just as I was about to welcome darkness with open arms, I felt a sting in my chest. It hurt as if I was being stabbed. I checked all around me and I was fine. This could only mean one thing. Lucy is in trouble.

____________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading! So this chapter was shorter because I was rushing, like I always do, but I hope you enjoyed it anyway. I wrote 1047 words. Anyway, thanks!

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow :)