Chapter 8

Lucy's pov

I heard voices. Some yelling, some calm. Then I heard Alex. I tried to open my eyes, but they wouldn't budge. I tried moving, but failed horribly. Why can't I do anything. I thought.

"This is all your fault Alex!" I heard Ariel sniffle. "No its not! For the last time, I wasn't my fault! Damnit!" I heard Alex exclaim, trying not to cry. What's their fault? What's happening?

"Who knows how long Lucy will be in a coma. For all we know she could die from this." A voice I didn't recognize said "She's not gonna die!" Alex said, most likely crying by now.

So...I'm in a coma? What happened? Am I in a hospital? The last thing I remember was....me getting attacked...by..a wolf. Wait thats exactly what happened in my dream. Weird. I thought.

"Lucy. Please. Lucy please wake up." I heard Alex say while grabbing my hand. I tried to hold his, but only got a small squeeze. Wait I squeezed his hand! I can move!

I heard Alex gasp,"D-doctor! Doctor!" Soon I heard people barging in the room

Slowly, I opened my eyes. "Lucy?" I looked at Alex. "Huh?" He pointed to my eyes,"Your...your eyes are *cough* they're purple." My eyes widened "What!"

The doctor came in and had a guilty smile on. "So....alpha while you were gone for a day, we did a surgery on her....because some of her organs were too damaged. So, we replaced them. The bad news is, who ever brought me the new organs, actually brought me vampire organs. I don't know where they got them, or where they are at all, but its to late to do anything about it now." He scratched the back of his head towards the end.

"So...I'm a v-vampire?" "Half vampire." The doctor corrected me. "Do I have to d-drink b-blood?" I asked. I didn't want to hurt anyone. He just nodded. "Hey it's ok Lucy. We'll figure out a way for you to survive." Alex said, rubbing soothing cirles on my back. I just nodded. "O-ok."

**Next day**

"Lucy, guess what." Alex said walking in. I just shrugged my shoulders. I didn't feel that great today. I had a major headache, and I felt hungry and dehydrated.

"Today you'll be able to go home." I just nodded.

Alex walked up to me and sat on my bed. "Is something wrong Lucy?" I shook my head no. "Are you sure?" I nodded.

Then I smelled something tasty, which made me lick my lips. I was so hungry, and I thought this could fill me up. I got closer to Alex, which made him look confused. I smelled his neck, this is where the smell is coming from. "Lucy, what are you- ahh." I bit into his neck and drank the sweet blood coming from him. More. I want more! I kept drinking until I was satisfied.

Eventually, I backed away. Blood rolling down his neck. "Lucy! What the....h-heck." After that, Alex passed out. I instantly felt better.

I blinked a couple of times. "A-alex? Are you ok?" I asked while shaking him. "Alex! Alex wake up!" Oh no, I'm screwed.

Then Ariel walked in. "Hey Lucy. I see you're... what happened t-to Alex." She said, slowly walking over to him,"I don't k-know." I replied "You don't know! There's blood running down his damn neck! Lucy did you bite him!?" Ariel yelled, on the verge of crying. "N-no...it was an accident." She ran out the room, and walked back in with the doctor.

"Lucy care to tell me what happened here?" The doctor asked. I shook my head. "Lucy..." I looked at Alex. "Alex! Are you ok?!" Ariel said, walking over to Alex. He slightly nodded. "I'm fine, there's just a slight pain in my neck." Then Alex looked at me "Lucy-" I didn't even let him finish before I ran out of the hospital and into the woods.

I can't believe I hurt Alex. I thought. Yeah but he's the one that got you in the hospital in the first place. My subconscious replied. Technically it was the rogue that did. I said. But Alex was the reason you were running. I nodded. I guess thats true.

I kept running, until I saw a stream of water. I stopped by it to admire it, then I heard voices. Someones coming. I thought while I floated over the stream. Wait float. I looked down to see my feet were not touching the ground. Cool.

I dropped back to the ground and kept running. I stopped at this little old cottage. I should be safe here. I then walked into the cottage to see this girl and boy. They looked like twins, maybe around my age.

They both looked to me, and in a second they were both in front of me. So they're vampires as well. The boy showed his fangs at me, then sniffed the air. "Your a half vampire." He said said. I nodded. "I'm sorry. I didn't know anyone lived here. I was just trying to run from someone." I said. The girl smiled. "Its fine. We don't technically live here either." She said. "Yeah we just got here last week. You're welcome to stay with us for a bit if you'd like." The boy said. "Oh um sure. I'm Lucy by the way." I said. "I'm Zoey, and thats Zane." The girl said or Zoey I guess. I just did a little wave.

"LUCY!" I heard someone yell. Oh crap.

________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading! 975 Words! So thats a twist, Lucy is a vampire and she drank Alex's blood. I wonder what will happen when they find Lucy. Who knows. Anyway, thanks!

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow :)