Chapter 6

Ariel (Alex's sister)

Alex's pov

I woke up early that day to go deal with the rogues that Kaden had brought in for questioning. When I walked down stairs, I saw my sister, Ariel.

"There you are." She said,"I've been looking for you."

"I don't have time for this, Ariel." I said while walking past her to get the keys to my car. "I just wanted to meet your mate. Is that so wrong?"

"Actually, you can meet her. I want you to keep an eye on her--when she wakes up--while I'm gone."

"Yes sir." She said, saluting. I rolled my eyes and chukled as I walked out the door and into my car.

I drove to the pack house and walked inside to see Kaden standing there, waiting for me by the door to the dungeon. We walked inside, and instantly the disgusting smell of rogues hits my nose. Well that and all the blood and dead bodies in here...

We walked up to cell 309, and opened it. I randomly picked one of the two rouges and took him for questioning.

We walked to a separate room, and I cuffed him to the chair with silver handcuffs. He winced a bit but I honestly didn't care. I just wanted to get this over with so I can hang out with Lucy the rest of the day.

I asked him some questions and he answered them all truthfully so I arranged for them to let him go tomorrow, as long as he didn't come back.

I let out the second rogue, and right when he was out of the cell, he attacked me. Or at least tried to. He was weak from the silver in the cells. I shifted and clawed at his chest then snapped his neck. I sighed, I would of let him go if he would just answer the questions. Then I made my way back to my house.

*****

Lucy's pov

I woke up feeling cold, even though I had a blanket on. I turned around a noticed Alex wasn't next to me, or in the room at all for that matter. I got up and changed into one of his shirts and a pair of boxers.

My stomach growled quite loudly so I walked down stairs, hoping he had cereal. Once I was down stairs, I saw this girl, maybe around my age, sitting at the kitchen island. "Um...w-who are you?" I said, stuttering a bit. She turned her head to look at me, and I mean seriously is everyone here beautiful. She had black wavy ish hair, blue eyes with eye liner and mascara, and pink lip gloss.

"Oh my goodness hi! You must be Lucy! I'm Ariel, Alex's younger sister." She greeted with excitement, grabbing my hand and shaking it. I just nodded and looked through the cabinets. Finally, I found some Lucky Charms. Sadly it was on the top shelf and with me being 5'3", I couldn't reach it. I sighed and was about to climb the counter when Ariel came by me,"You need some help?" She asked while easily grabbing the cereal box. Darn tall people. I grabbed the box and mumbled a quick 'thank you' to her.

I poured some milk and cereal into a bowl and walked into the living room. I decided to watch some cartoons while eating my cereal. Soon, Ariel joined me, and we watched tv for a bit.

After a while, I heard the front door open, then Alex walked in. At first, a smile was carved into my face, but that smile didn't last long. Alex had blood all over him. Did alex kill someone? He started to walk up to me, but I backed away.

"Why is t-there blood on you, Alex?" I asked, my voice a little shaky.

He looked down then sighed before frowning,"It was just something I had to do." He shrugged as if it was no big deal. "What do you mean it was just something you had to do?!" I said, raising my voice a little. "Why does it matter? I kill people all the-" He paused, realizing what he was saying.

At that, I ran out the door. Faster than I've ever been. Tears starting to form in my eyes. I honestly didn't even know why I was crying. Its not true! A-alex is not a murderer. Is he? Is he gonna kill me next?

I ran like my life depended on it, which it probably did. Soon I heard foot steps and yelling," Lucy! Get back here!" Alex. I looked back and saw Alex catching up to me. "No! Get away! You're a monster!" I said, tears continued to roll down my cheeks.

"Lucy, let me explain!" I shaked my head no.

Then I bumped into a hard chest. Alex? I looked up to see a man I've never seen before. " Why hello there cutie." He said while smirking. I shivered in disgust. He then shifted into a wolf and pounced-

________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading! Looks like Lucy's 'dream' came true. Or maybe she can see her future. Who knows 😉. I wrote 869 words! Anyway, thanks!

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow :)