Chapter 13

Lucy's pov

"Lucy? Lucy wake up." I heard. Alex? Slowly I opened my eyes and mumbled something, I don't know what. Then all of a sudden Alex bursted out with laughter. "What? Why are you laughing?" I said, sitting up. When did we get home. I looked down to see myself already changed into a pair of boxers and shirt which I'm assuming is Alex's. I looked up at him then a thought came to mind. Did he change me? Oh god.... then I started blushing a dark shade of red.

He chuckled. "Relax. Ariel changed you. Although there's nothing I haven't seen already." He said leaning closer. If possible, I blushed even more and lightly punched his arm. "What?" He chuckled. "I'm just joking. I haven't seen anything.....yet." I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him. "Shut up." I said getting up and walking over to the bathroom. "Where ya going?" He asked. "I'm going to take a shower." I said walking in. "Need company?" He said wiggling his eyebrows. "No!" I said blushing and slamming the door.

I sighed. Sometimes he can be a real five year old. A cute five year old but still.

I hopped into the shower and turned on the water. It calmed me as the hot water hit my skin. I sighed in content.

After a while, I decided I should probably get out. I stepped out and grabbed a towel. I looked in the mirror to see the cuts gone and I smiled then wrapped the towel around me.

I brushed my hair then decided to change. I looked around then realized something. I didn't bring clothes in the bathroom. Oh lord.

Slowly, I peeked out of the bathroom door and saw that Alex wasn't there. Thank goodness. I walked out and grabbed some clothes out of his drawer. I dropped my towel but just as I did that, Alex walked out of the closet. He blinked a couple of times then whistled. "Ooo free show!" He said. "Alex!" I grabbed the towel and covered the important parts.

He just chuckled and walked into the bathroom. I sighed and got changed. He can be such weirdo sometimes. At least he didn't try anything. I thought as I walked down stairs. Hmm. I wanna explore today. I walked out of the pack house and to the field where the werewolves train. I sat on a bench and watched them. They look tired. I should do something for them. They have been working hard to protect this pack after all. And my job as luna is to care for everyone. I think.

I walked inside and grabbed like a million water bottles. Ok maybe I'm exaggerating but it felt like a million.

I made my way way outside and to the field, waiting for their next break. I stared up at the sky and got lost in thought until I heard a whistle. Must be break time. I looked at everyone and they started walking up to me asking thousands of questions. I handed them the water to be polite.

"Uh yea. I'm the luna." I said feeling kinda awkward.

"How'd the alpha get stuck with such a hottie?" One said.

"I know right. She's super cute and just my type." Said another, placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Hey baby, come with me and we can have some fun." One guy said winking.

"Uh no. I'm g-good thanks." I said starting to get up. "Oh come on. It'll be fun. No one can resist a hot guy like me." He said. I just brushed past him and kept walking. Then he grabbed my wrist. "Where do you think you're going sweetheart?" And he's one of the pack warriors? "Away from you." I said. Then he used one hand and put both of my hands over my head. "Let go of me." I said trying to get out of his grip. "No." He answered leaning in. I leaned back and shut my eyes tight. I waited for something to happen but all I heard was a large thump followed by a growl.

I opened my eyes to see Alex in wolf form attacking the guy who was hitting on me. I sighed in relief. Then I mentally face palmed my self. I have vampire strength! I'm such and idiot! I thought.

I looked at Alex and he was talking to some other guy, wait that's the beta, Kaiden? I don't know what they were talking about but, it led to having Kaiden taking that warrior dude somewhere and Alex coming towards me. Wait am I in trouble? But what did I do? He was the one harassing me. Oh god he's getting closer. I expected him to scold me or something but all I received was a hug from Alex.

It took me by surprise, but I soon responded by hugging back. "I'm so glad you're okay, Lucy." He said while giving me a kiss on the cheek. "I'm glad I'm okay too. He wasn't nearly as hot as you." I said giving a kiss on the cheek as well. He smiled.

"I made breakfast so lets go back." I nodded and we walked back to the house.

*****

After breakfast, we went to the living room to watch TV. I was snuggled next to Alex while he looked like he was about to fall asleep. I giggled and he looked down at me. "What's so *yawn* funny?" He asked. I giggled again. "You're tired." I said poking his cheek. "No I'm not." He said then he yawned again. "You sure?" I said. He slowly nodded then closed his eyes.

Once he was asleep, I got up and went to the daycare for the pups. Alex was always talking about how he wanted pups of his own. I would always blush and change the topic.

Once I walked inside the daycare, I saw someone I thought I wouldn't see for a while.

My brother.

_____________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading! So, what'd ya think of this chapter? Didn't think she'd ever see her brother or family for that matter did ya? Only 1027 words this time. Anyways, thanks!

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow :)