Chapter 5

Lucy's pov

Once we got in the kitchen, I noticed how big it was. It was bigger than my room back at home.

"Lucy?" Alex then took me out of my thoughts,"Oh uh yeah?" He stared at me for a bit, "I asked you what you'd like to eat." Oops. "Oh I'm fine with whatever." He just nodded and started making something.

After a while I got bored and started to play with my fingers "Here you go." Alex said as me handed me a plate of pasta. "Thanks." I mumbled.

We ate in silence until I decided to say something,"Hey Alex?" He looked up from his food. "What do you see in me?" He gave me a confused look,"What do you mean?" I paused for a bit. "Well, when I first saw you, your eyes held love. At the time, I was confused but it makes sense now. But what do you you see in me, why do you love me?"

He got up from his chair and walked over to me. Did I make him mad? He then hugged me close to his chest, breathing in my scent, and said,"I love you for you Lucy. The first time I saw you I instantly fell in love. Lucy, you the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I love you so much. Don't think for even one second that I might not have feelings for you alright? And just know I would never hurt you." He whispered in my ear then kissed my cheek.

I could feel my cheeks heating up, a blush creeping up on my face. I tried to hide it by looking down, but Alex pulled my chin up with his thumb, "And don't try hiding your beautiful face from me either." I just blushed even more and nodded my head.

After we finished eating, we went back to the living room and watched some tv. I don't know exactly what we were watching but Alex seemed to enjoy it. Alex's hands were slowly make their way around my waist and they pulled me on to his lap. It felt kind of weird because I was sitting directly on top of his...uh...little friend, and I started wiggling around to get comfortable. I then heard Alex growl, "Don't do that." He said in a low husky voice. "S-sorry..." I replied blushing.

We watched tv a little longer before I said, "I'm kinda tired. Can I go to bed?" He nodded and picked me up and started walking up stairs.

Once we got in what I'm assuming is his room, he set me down on the bed. "Oh right! The doctor told me to give you these pills when you woke up." Alex said, handing me the pills. "What doctor?"

"While you were sleeping, I had the pack doctor come check on you." I nodded. I don't know why they did it while I was sleeping, but ok. I took the pills then got snuggled up in bed. Soon after, I felt the bed dip. I turned over to see Alex right next to me.

"You're not sleeping with me, are you?"

"Well of course I am. Once again, we're mates." He answered in a duh tone.

"Look we just met, I'm not sleeping with someone who is basically a stranger alright. Your lucky I even agreed to move in with you."

He sighed,"Fine. I'll sleep on the couch." He said as he moved to the couch that was in his room. I'm surprised I didn't notice that earlier. I thought as my eyes grew heavy.

And soon darkness took over.

**Dream**

I was running in the woods. From what? I don't know.

I ran like my life depended on it, which it probably did. Soon I heard foot steps, and yelling,"Lucy! Get back here!" Alex. I looked back, while still running, and saw Alex catching up to me. "No! Get away! You're a monster!" I said, tears forming in my eyes, rolling down my cheeks.

"Lucy, just let me explain!" I shaked my head no.

Then I bumped into a hard chest. Alex? I looked up to see a man I've never seen before. "Why hello there cutie." He greeted with an evil grin. I shivered in disgust. He then shifted into a wolf and pounced -

**Dream Over**

"Lucy?! Lucy wake up!" I heard Alex say while shaking me. I slowly opened my eyes, hot tears coming down fast. I looked at Alex, and jumped into his arms. "Alex...." I whispered, sobbing. He just rubbed my back, whispering soothing words in my ears.

"A-alex I had a nightmare." He nodded,"I know baby. It was just a dream. Nothing more. Do you want to talk about it?" I just shook my head no, still crying. His shirt was soaking wet by now, but I didn't care right now. I just needed comfort.

"Come on Lucy. Let's go back to sleep. Okay?" Alex said while wiping my tears away. I nodded, slowly laying back down. Soon I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist. I was too tired to even care about Alex sleeping with me.

And soon, sleep took over once again.

________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading! 885 words! Edited.....ish. Anyway, thanks!

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow :)