Chapter 2

Alexander^^

   Lucy's pov

So comfortable, I thought as I was waking up.

"Wait my bed isn't this comfortable..." I opened my eyes to see a very big bedroom. I was laying in a king size bed with dark blue sheets and blankets and black pillows.

I looked around the dimly lit room. The walls were dark grey and there was a dark wooden floor. Whoevers room this is must really like dark colors. I glanced at a door to my right, which was wide open, it was a bathroom. To my left were two doors one which I'm guessing is the exit, and the other was most likely a closet.

I wondered where I was, but then all the events that happened yesterday came rushing back...or was it earlier today...how long was I out?

I looked down to see that I was out of my work clothes and dressed in a large t-shirt and a pair of boxers. Who changed me?! Oh lord, this is embarrassing. I knew I should've changed before going to the store!

"Wait what am I doing just sitting around for?" I should try to escape. I thought to myself as I hopped out of bed and ran out the door.

Then I heard faint voices down the hall so I changed directions and finally found the stairs. From the stairs I saw the front door, This is my chance to escape! I thought. Freedom!

I ran down stairs, being cautious of my surroundings, and sprinted out the door. Freedom! I looked around and noticed this house is surrounded by forest, or is this a mansion? It's very big. Great. I'm most likely going to get lost. I started speed-walking into the forest and thought if I got far enough I should end up in town.

I kept speed walking until I heard growling. Wait growling? I turned around to see a large grey wolf. Welp I'm a goner, haven't even had my first kiss yet. Goodbye world. The wolf kept growling as he crept closer. It looked ready to pounce so just closed my eyes, waiting for impact. I then heard a louder growl followed by whimpering.

I slowly opened my eyes to see a gigantic black wolf attacking the grey wolf. "What's going on..?" I whispered to myself.

The black wolf then snapped the grey wolves neck in an instant and proceeded to walk up to me. I started backing away out of fear, which earned me a whimper from the wolf.

The wolf sat down in front of me. Dang! This wolf is really tall. I hesitantly walked over to the wolf and sat down, reaching out my hand to pet him. I then heard him bark happily, which encouraged me to keep petting. "Wow. Your fur is really soft." I said kinda surprised. He responded by licking my face. "Ew." I giggled "Gross." He is a very pretty wolf. I really love his blue eyes. I continued to pet him until he started to walk away. "Bye..I guess."

As I was about to stand up, I heard the crackling of bones. I turned to where the sound came from and saw a guy walk out from behind a tree. Wait thats the guy that kidnapped me. He started walking up to me and I did the first thing I could think of. Run.

________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed the chapter, sorry it was short but I'll make the next one longer. The next chapter will be in Alex's pov btw. I edited this as much as I could so if you see any mistakes just tell me. Anyway, thanks!

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow! :)