Chapter 9

Lucy's pov

**Recap**

"LUCY!" I heard someone yell. Oh crap.
_________________________________________

"Hey....guys I sorta got to go...soo..bye!" I said, dashing out the door.

I used my vampire speed to run to the nearest town. Before I got there, I saw a lake so I jumped in to hide my scent. When I got out I kept running and eventually dried myself.

Soon I got to the town so the first thing I did was go to a McDonald's. I got in and ordered a large fries. Gotta love them fries. When I was done eating, I walked out and searched for a hotel. When I finally get to the hotel I see someone familiar.

"Josh? Is that you?" I asked. Josh turned around. Josh one of my few friends. "Lucy? Lucy!" He said, running up to me and giving me a big hug. "Where have you been Lucy? Its been like two months." I was out for a month? "Oh I uh went on a um t-trip." I said trying to sound convincing. He stared at me for a bit,"Why didn't you invite me?" He asked pouting. I giggled. "I can't invite you to everything." He chuckled and had a big grin on his face.

"So how are you josh?" He sighed and scratched the back of his head. "Well actually I'm homeless. My ex girlfriend kicked me out of the apartment. That's why I'm here at this hotel." I was wondering why he was here. "You broke up with Sara?" He slightly nodded. I rubbed his back. "Well you could live with me for a bit.....if I knew where I was right now."

"Wait how'd you get here-" he then got cut off. "Lucy!" I heard then I turned my head. Oh god. I'm screwed. "H-hey Josh let's go over here." I said, grabbing onto Josh's arm and running at a normal pace.

I ran into the hotel and on the elevator. "Wheres your room?" I asked in a rush. "Uh fourth floor, room 417." He replied as I pressed the botton to the fourth floor.

"Lucy whats going on?" I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. "Ok your probably not going to believe me but...that guy that called out for me is a werewolf. I'm his mate or whatever which means I'm his soul mate or something. Recently I went to the hospital and now I'm some sort of vampire, which is even less believable. And I know its very hard to believe but-" "Nope. This is all very believable." My eyes widened. "Hold up what?"

"Well you know how much of a nerd I am. I'm always reading about this stuff. Plus your eyes are purple now and I know how much you hate wearing contacts. Wow I cant believe you're a vampire! Wait your not gonna drink my blood right?" I giggled "No. Well maybe." His eyes widened and I chuckled.

Beep

The elevator opened. "Ok lets-" suddenly I'm trapped in someones arms. Dang it! "Let go of me me Alex!" I yelled, pushing against his chest. He growled,"Mine!" I kept banging on his chest. "Hey! Let her go." Josh said. Oh no. He has no chance against a werewolf. Alex growled and started walking over to Josh. "Alex stop!" I said grabbing onto his arm but he shook me off. "Lucy is my mate! You will not tell me what to do with my mate!" Alex said in a deep voice. Wait is that... "Max c-calm down." Honestly Max scares me. Max looked me in the eye. Giving me the 'don't tell me what to do' look.

Using my vampire speed, I grabbed Josh and ran sown the stairs and trough the door. "Ok wheres your car?" He pointed to a white Mini Cooper. Why such a small car? I mentally asked myself. We ran over to the car and I got in the drivers side. I started driving to my house but after a while of driving, I looked behind me in the mirror and saw Alex's truck following us. I did the only thing I could think of. Speed past the speed limit. "Uh Lucy...don't you think your going a little to fast?" Josh asked me. I rolled my eyes. "Shut up Josh."

Soon enough we lost him so I slowed down. Once I got home, I made some pasta. I was starving! When I was done, I served Josh and I. "Wow! This is really good!" I smiled "Really?" I took a bit out of the pasta and instantly spot it back out. "Ew..." I said, scrunching up my nose. "Were you just saying that?" I asked kinda upset. Josh looked confused. "No it actually tastes good." He said taking another bite.

I groaned. "So I can't eat food!" I yelled. He slowly shook his head. "I'm going to bed. You can sleep on the couch. Theres a blanket and pillow in the closest." I said walking up stairs.

**Two Hours Later**

I still haven't fallen asleep. I tossed and turned. Then I turned toward the window and saw that it was open. Did I open it. No. I barely open my window. I thought as I got up and closed it. Oh well. I got back in bed and went on my phone. Then I heard foot steps. "Hello?" I asked looking around. "Hmm I guess its just my imagina-" suddenly I had a hand clamped over my mouth. I did a muffled scream due to the hand over my mouth. "Shh. It's me Alex." No! I kept screaming. "Calm down. I said its me." He said, slowly taking his hand off my mouth. "I know." I said getting off my bed. He gave me the 'seriously' look. I just simply nodded. "So what do you want?" He looked confused. "What do I want? I want you to come back home." I scoffed. "This." I said motioning around my room,"is my home." I finished, folding my arms.

"No. Your home is with me." He said walking up to me. "No its not. End of discussion." I said turning away.

"Yes it is." He said coming closer.

"No its not." I said looking him in the eye.

"Yes it is."

"Nope."

"Yep."

"Nope."

"Yep." He said, now infront of me.

"No-" I got cut off with him smashing his lips on mine.

I tried mumbling stuff but it came out more like moans. He smirked against my lips. After a while he broke the kiss. I blushed deeply. "Yes. It is." He said smiling. I didn't reply, I couldn't. I was to shocked.

He then walked into my closest and walked out with a suitcase. "Uh what are you doing?" I asked folding my arms. "I said your living with me didn't I?" He asked turning to look at me.

I grabbed the suitcase and put it back in my closet. "And I said no didn't I?" He raised an eyebrow and walked up to me, pinning me against the wall. "Listen here, mate. You're mine, you will live with me." He whispered in my ear in a low tone. I simply nodded and let pack my suitcase

_____________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading. I'm back ^-^! So what'd you think about this chapter? Also 1231 words! I'm so happy. Anyway, thanks!

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow :)