Chapter 3 ~ Kenzie

Monday Afternoon
Since it's the beginning of summer vacation I'm really bored and have nothing to do, well I was supposed to be going swimming with Brynn but you guessed it, she's with the "crew".

I'm waiting for Maddie to come home from Theatre club so she can start Phase 2 of her "make over plan", great.

To waste some time before she gets home I get my laptop out and scroll though YouTube. I'm just watching some random videos when I get a pop up saying Liza Koshy posted a new video on her second channel. Yes! I love her!!

The video is called "WAXING MY BOYFRIEND!! BOYFRIEND TAG!", and honestly it is the most adorable thing ever, I wish I could have a relationship like that, fat chance tho.

Suddenly I hear Maddie open the front and scream,
"KENZIE! MAKEOVER TIME!!"
Really, I don't know if I should be excited or terrified...

10 minutes later I'm all dressed in a cute, new outfit that shows of my dancers figure, and it actually looks quite nice.

The jeans and the boots go well together, and Paris is my favourite city ever, so I guess this outfit is cool. The most important piece is the necklace though, that necklace goes way back to when I was 6 or 7. That's a story for another time though.

Once I'm in my clothes Maddie shows me a few YouTube videos and makeup tutorials then gets me to practice on myself.

I'm pretty rubbish so Maddie takes it all off and does it herself aha. When she's finished she shows my in the mirror.

I'm speechless. I actually look hot. Like for real.

"Maddie... you're actually a magician. I look amazing!! I love you Maddie." Maybe her plan really will work?

"I know, I know, I'm amazing. No need to thank me," she says in a silly voice. "but now let's get your Instagram sorted!"

I don't even have Instagram right now, no one would follow me anyway. Maddie instructs me to go take a few selfies in the hall where there's better lighting, while she sets up my profile.

I come back in a few minutes and Maddie sits me down,
"So what do you want your username to be?" She asks me,
"Umm... I don't know, what about kenzieboo342?" I have no idea.

"No way, that's far too childish!" Maddie replies in a disgusted manner.

"Right, how about something I like, like kenziedancer382?" Still no idea!

"Oh my god Kenzie! No, no, no!" She squeals "Firstly, stop adding random numbers, it's tacky. And also let's just use your name!"

So she types that in, along with a password I told her;

Username: @kenzieziegler
Email: kenzieandmaliboo@yahoo.com
Password:***********

A message appears on the screen reading "Thank You for joining Instagram!", and I smile and click OK.

Maddie changes my profile picture and then tells me to go find maliboo, I wonder why? I search the whole house and and find her sleeping under a plant pot in the garden (honestly 😂).

I'm back upstairs and Maddie has followed a ton of people including
@johnnyorlando
@maddieziegler (duh)
@laurenorlando88
@brynnrumfallo
@haydensummerall
@robbietemmer
@rubyroseturner
@nadiaturner
@duhitzmark
@annabelleroy
@carsonlueders
That's only 11 people but it's seems like tons! Most of them have followed me back too I feel special. Even though they all have like 1k followers aha!

Next Maddie gets a picture of me and maliboo and posts it,
"People love dogs, okay?"

Okay whatever you say Madz!

Here's my profile;

And my first post;

And my first post;

I only got 4 likes but that's a start I guess? Oh look I got a couple comments!@brynnrumfallo omg Kenz u got insta! Btw ur pup is so cute ☺️🐶@maddieziegler that's ma baby sis 💗And one more

@brynnrumfallo omg Kenz u got insta! Btw ur pup is so cute ☺️🐶
@maddieziegler that's ma baby sis 💗
And one more...
@johnnyorlando someone had a glo up 😘

O.M.G!!!!!