Chapter 15 ~ Kenzie

I just woke up with the worst headache imaginable, then realise I'm not in my own bed, or my own clothes. I look over and see Johnny laying next to me, still sleeping, and smile weakly. He's so cute sleeping.

I have on what seems to be Lauren's shorts, and a big t shirt, which must be Johnny's.

I decide to creep through to Lauren's room, but am disgusted to find her laying on top off Hayden's chest, so I take a picture and post it on my snapchat with the caption,

Revenge 😈😂❤️

Then I creep back through to Johnny's room where I find him sitting up, on his phone.

"Hey baby," he says as I get back under the covers, "I saw you were gone, so I checked my phone and saw your story,"

"I bet they did it, ew," I say pulling a face.

"What are we gonna do today then?" Johnny asks me, playing with my hair.

"Can we have a lazy day?" I say with puppy dog eyes.

"Course we can babe," he says smiling, cuddling into me softly.

I pick up my phone and see a bunch of texts from Maddie,

MadZieg💓: have fun at the party 🎉
MadZieg💓: when are you coming home?
MadZieg💓: Kenz where r u?
MadZieg💓: MACKENZIE?!?
MadZieg💓: where tf r u??

Ugh, I forgot to tell her I was staying the night. Well I don't even know if I was conscious or not, so I text her about what happened, or along those lines.

Kenzieboo☺️: sorry Madz I stayed with Lauren last night
MadZieg💓: I saw your story
MadZieg💓: she was with Hayden
Kenzieboo☺️: yeahhhhhh wellll
MadZieg💓: you were with Johnny weren't u??
Kenzieboo☺️: ..........
MadZieg💓: KENZ WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO

I shut my phone off, I don't need this right now, my head is killing me.

Johnny goes to make us breakfast, as I wash my face, brush my teeth and change into a pair of shorts I stole from Lauren, and one of Johnny's hoodies from his closet.

I breathe in his scent, I love it so much.

Just then Johnny comes up with our breakfast, bacon and pancakes.

"I see you found my favourite hoodie," he smiles nodding to his hoodie I was wearing, "keep it, it suits you,"

"Johnny I can't, it's your favourite," I say, about to take it off before realising I only have a bra on underneath.

"No please," he says.

"Fine," I giggle, taking a pancake and eating it.

"How drunk was I last night?" I ask taking a slice of bacon.

"Uh, pretty drunk, so was Lauren and Hayden. Who knows what they did last night," Johnny jokes.

"Did I do anything stupid?" I ask.

"Not really, you threw up though, and I had to help you change, but it's fine, don't worry about it,"

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry for puking,"

"Nah it's fine baby," he says kissing my forehead, and pulling me into a hug.

"Okay," I say smiling, before taking another pancake from the pile.

"Wanna go down to the games room in the basement?" Johnny suggests, and I nod, my mouth full of food.

Johnny leads me downstairs, and my mouth drops as we enter, luckily I don't have food left in it.

It's so different from when we were little kids, when it was a toy room.

We sit down in the couch, and switch on Mario Kart,

"So who are you gonna be babe?" Johnny says, inching closer to me.

"Princess Peach," I giggle, as Johnny puts himself as Mario,

"Mario? Why am in love with someone so basic?" I joke.

"So you're in love with me?" He replies before kissing me softly, running his hands through my hair.

I love every inch of him.

We start the game and I'm in first place for most of the race, until the last lap when Johnny comes speeding past me and across the finish line.

"That's not fair!" I wail, "I was winning!" I pout and give him puppy dog eyes.

"Fine, we can do best of three," Johnny smirks, "I'm still gonna win though!" He starts to tickle me and I squeal for him to get off.

"Your on!" I scream when he finally stops tickling me, "Don't cry when I beat your ass!"

The race begins and I win by just a second,

"I told you I'd win," I tease.

"Yeah, well this is the decider!"

We begin the race, and we're neck and neck the whole way, until the last lap. Johnny pulls ahead and almost wins, but I get a rocket power up and zoom across the finish.

"Yas! I'm better than you!" I scream jumping up and down.

"Whatever, beginners luck," he pouts.

"Aw, don't I get a winners kiss?" I say in a baby voice, sticking out my bottom lip.

"Fine, come here," he says and our lips lock.

He licks my bottom lip for entrance, and I allow him.

After a bit he moves his lips down to my neck, kissing all over until he finds my spot, when he finds it I let out a small moan.

He pushes me back onto the sofa, until he's on top of me, sucking on my neck. I run my hands through his hair, and feel his hand moving up under my hoodie.

"Oh my god!" Lauren screams coming down the stairs to the basement, me and Johnny both jumping back.

"Uh sorry Lauren," Johnny mumbles, scratching his head.

"Look," she starts, "I know you guys are like a thing now, but do you mind not having your hand up my best friends bra?"

"Well," I begin, "what were you and Hayden doing last night?"

"Stuff," she mutters.

"So it's okay for you to bang Hayden but Johnny can't even touch me?" I joke.

"Sorry Kenz, it's just weird when it's your brother,"

"Nah Laurs, its fine,"

"Um, yeah sorry Lauren," Johnny adds.

"It would of been okay..." she starts, "if Kenzie didn't moan so loudly,"

"Shut up!" I say throwing one of the cushions from the couch at her.