Chapter 6 ~ Johnny

Tuesday at 12:45
So me and the squad just got to the pool and I'm excited 'cause the crew hasn't been swimming for agessss. We're all here except Robbie, who I think has officially left. I never liked him anyway.

Kenzie is here too as well, and boy did she glo up. The old Kenz was weird and nerdy, the new Kenz is totally fit man. I don't like her though. I still love Nadia, don't I?

Lauren, Annabelle, Kenzie and Brynn all go over to the girls locker room to put on their bikinis which leaves Hayden, Carson and I to go to the guys.

Once the other 2 guys are changed we all go into the pool complex and look around for the girls, I spot Lauren in a cute pink and orange tankini and walk over to her,

Then I see Kenzie, and we make eye contact. I can't stop staring at her perfect body, she is perfect everywhere. No! I can't thing like that! It's Mackenzie Ziegler! But she is kinda sweet I guess, she even has the most adorable bikini on,

 No! I can't thing like that! It's Mackenzie Ziegler! But she is kinda sweet I guess, she even has the most adorable bikini on,

I finally snap out of it and jump in the pool, with everyone else. Except Kenzie and Brynn, I can hear them talking.

"Kenzie, come on just jump in the pool," Brynn whisper-pleads.

"What if no one here actually likes me and it's all some joke?" She replies and that hurts because I was the one who asked Brynn to invite Kenzie, she's really nice and I don't even know why I never liked her before.

Then I have an idea.

"Hey! Kenzie!" I shout, "Jump in and I'll catch you! Just like we used to do!" When we were little Mackenzie was scared of the water so I told her, close your eyes, jump, and I'll catch you.

"Johnny please, we're not 7 anymore," she says but I can see her smirking. Brynn is already coming in via the steps so it's just Kenz at the edge of the pool.

"Please?" I say giving her puppy dog eyes.

"Fine!" She says laughing. Then she does it she runs, she jumps.

And I catch her.

There's a big splash and the life guard flashes us a look but I think it's okay. This is gonna be so much fun.

After a while some of us want to go one the water slides, and we're about to line up in twos. I nudge Hayden,

"Time to make your move man," I say smirking. Hayden is dumb though.

"What?" He says. I wait a minute or so for the realisation to hit him. "...ohhhh, with your sister!"

"Yeah man!" I say as if I was talking a 3 year old.

Hayden goes over to Lauren and I overhear their conversation.

"So uh Lauren... you know, 'cause like, well," he stutters. "Do you... uh wanna-"

"Come on spit it out," Lauren says trying not to giggle.

"Since we have line up to go on the water slide in pairs, do you wanna go with me?" He says very quickly.

"You know what Hayden," Lauren says grinning, "I'd love to!"

Well that's that! So that leaves Annabelle, Brynn, Kenzie, Carson and I, but Annabelle is scared of the water slide so that just leaves us 4.

I go over to Carson to see if he wanted to go together but he tells me this,

"I would, but I wanna line up with Brynn, she's way fit!" He whispers. Fine, that just leaves me, and Kenzie. We agree so yeah we line up.

Once Hayden and Lauren, and Carson and Brynn have gone on the slide it just leaves me and Kenzie waiting, and there's a bit of an awkward silence until I spot something...