Chapter 14 ~ Johnny

We're all eating breakfast, as I decide to check my snapchat. Everyone except Kenzie smirks. Then I see their snapchat stories.

Lauren's has a picture of me and Kenzie cuddling asleep with the caption,

#JENZIE 💓⭐️😍 aren't they cute? Hope I'm not gonna be #auntielauren

Then there was a picture on Hayden's story of when we just woke up and I'm looking at Kenzie saying,

Get yourself someone that looks at you like Johnny looks at Mackenzie 😂🤙🏽

Brynn's someone how got a picture of when I kissed Kenz as a dare, captioning it,

When Johnny and Kenzie get left alone, WATCH OUT ‼️‼️🔞🔞

Carson got a picture of Kenzie on my lap,

Congrats guys 🎉✌🏻

Annabelle just put a picture of us sleeping.

"Mackenzie," I hissed, "have you seen their stories?"

"Yes," she giggled, god her giggling is so cute, "should we put anything up?"

"Yeah," I said taking my phone out, I go to take a selfie with her, and just as I press the button, I kiss her on the cheek. I caption the photo,

We're official 💓. And Lauren's not and aunt guys 😂✌🏻

"Aw, that's so cute!" Lauren says from across the room, "Jenzie forever!"

"Yeah I know right," Kenzie says to Lauren, "we're even cuter than #Layden!"

"Shut up!" Lauren says hitting Kenzie's arm playfully.

Just then Brynn comes running down the stairs, handing us all a piece of paper,

"Sorry it's such short notice, but it's tonight!" She squeals excitedly, "There's gonna be a lot of older people, so there will be some alcohol, so be responsible,"

I'm not drinking if Kenzie is, I want to look after her.

~Later that day~

Everyone has gone home so me and Lauren start to get ready for Brynn's birthday, I put on a black shirt and a black jacket,

Then go and see Lauren, who looks beautiful, in a sister way obviously.

"Laurs," I begin, "are you drinking tonight?"

"Yeah, me and the girls all are," she says, not caring.

"I'm not, I'm gonna look after Kenzie," I tell her.

"Yeah, that's a good idea, Kenzie doesn't exactly know how to..." she lingers, trying to find the nicest word, "control herself,"

"Right okay, let's go," I say as me and Lauren walk out the door, and go two doors down, to Brynn's house.

We're navigating the masses of people when my eyes land on the most beautiful person ever.

Nadia.

Nah joking, Kenzie. She is definitely 1,000,000,000 times more beautiful than Nadia.

My mouth literally drops open when I see her, she's so hot. I want to kiss every inch of her.

No I can't think like that! We're 15! Oh well who cares Hayden's 14 and I'm 95% sure he's not a virgin.

Wait.

That means Lauren isn't.

Agrhhh!

I need to stop thinking stuff like this.

"Hey beautiful," I say wrapping my arms around Kenzie's waist, "wanna grab a drink?"

"Mmm, yes please baby," she says, and I can tell she's already a little tipsy, I get her a beer and myself a lemonade.

After I drank my lemonade and Kenzie has a few more drinks we decide to dance, and a slow song comes on. She puts her hands around my neck, and I put my arms on her waist.

"I loveeeeee youuuuuuu," she slurs.

"I love you too baby," I say, "but I'm taking you home,"

I find Brynn, who is thankfully sober and tell her we're leaving,

"Brynn," I begin, "I'm taking Kenzie home, see you later,"

"You can't take her home like that!" She exclaims, "Maddie will go mental!"

"Oh right, I'll take her back to my place," I say picking Kenzie up bridal style, as she can barely walk.

Once we're home I lay her down on my bed, get her one of my t shirts, and some shorts from Lauren's room.

I help her change, as she is very drunk.

"Johnny," she groans "my tummy hurts!" She went as white as a sheet.

Oh shit.

"Kenz, baby, come here," I say taking her hand and leading her to the bathroom.

I hold her hair up, and clean her up when she's done. I find her a spare toothbrush and help her brush her teeth.

I carry her through to my room and tuck her under the covers, switch of the light and I'm just about to leave when I hear,

"Johnny," she cries softly, "stay with me,"

So I get the glass of water from the dresser and get her to drink it, to sober up.

Then I get under the covers, and let her cuddle into me, while I play with her hair softly until she falls asleep.

I love her so much.