•Chapter 3•

I read the message out loud to myself it reads:
From Brad: Hey its Brad from the studio, want you hang out with me and the boys tomorrow?

To Brad: Sure where are we going?

From Brad: The Skate Park?

To Brad: I can't skate!😂

From Brad: Don't worry we'll teach you, meet us at half 2? X

To Brad: Sure x

I put my phone down and slowly fall into an uneasy sleep...

I wake up the next morning at half 8 I go and get some breakfast before brushing my teeth etc. I throw on a checked flannel over my white shirt and my denim jeans. I begin braiding my hair and tie in a red bandana before telling mum I where I was going. "Bye mum! Bye Noah! Bye Sky!" I shout as it turns 2 o' clock.

I start slowly walking to the studio to meet them. "Hey!" I greet them on the corner,
"Hi!" They all smile back as we start walking. We later arrive outside the empty skate park. "We booked it out for today," Connor smiles as we walk inside.

All 4 of the boys were skating around while I was sat on the bench watching them. They were all amazing! "Right your turn!" Brad says approaching me a huge grin on his face.
"No! I'll break my neck!" I shout backing away, this ends up with all of the boys chasing me until they finally catch me.

They end up teaching me the basics and then we move onto a skill. My legs shake as I try my hardest not to hurt myself.
"Don't worry I'll keep hold of you," he smiles.

Brad's P.O.V
I hold Leah by the waist as she attempt a skill me and the boys were teaching her. The music playing loudly in the background while she tried her hardest. It took her only a few times to get it perfect, she fell a few times and I caught her.

We all hear a phone ringing, it's Leah's, she turns to face us again. "I'm really sorry but I've got to go back home," she sighs. We all give her a hug goodbye, and I watch as she walks away. James pulls me to one side while Tris and Con are still skating.
"Well," he sighs smiling a little,
"What?"
"You like Leah, don't you?" He smiles,
"No, I mean, yeah," I admit "But we've only met her twice, I don't really know her..."
"Get to know her more then," James replies.

We both return to the group as I grab my phone and text Leah again.

To Leah: Hope you got home ok x

From Leah: I did thanks, it was good hanging out with you guys today x

To Leah: we'll have to do it again sometime x

Leah's P.O.V

I put my phone down on my feat before going downstairs for tea. I loved hanging out with the boys today and I really want to get to know them better. I smile into my pillow as I dream. I had a great day and nothing could bring me down...

A/N: Short chapter and it isn't great it will get better! Ik I keep saying it but it's true <3
What are ur favourite songs for the 3rd album???? Xx