•Chapter 6•

Leah's P.O.V
I've had anxiety ever since I was young, I always worried what people would think about me. I missed out on so many opportunities I've at points forgotten who I am. And the one thing I didn't want to do was to show them all my weak side.

"We'll go, give you guys some room," Tristan says as the others followed him to the door. It's just me and Brad...

Brad's P.O.V
I hold her close to my chest as the others leave the room. I haven't known her for long but she's the most amazing girl ever. Seeing her like this breaks me.
"What's wrong Le?" I ask her
"I've let you all down because of my stupid anxiety, I can't do it I'm sorry..." I hear her whisper,
"You've not let anyone down Leah."
She looks up at me tears falling down her cheeks I wipe them away.
"I wish I could do it, but in front of all them on my own, them all judging me, thinking I'm a..."
"Beautiful girl with an amazing voice," I interrupt her.

I lean in and kiss her making her smile "And you don't have to sing alone, I'll sing with you," she nods and I gaze into her bright blue eyes. She leans in again and kisses me...

                   ~1 hour later~
After an hour Leah seems to be feeling better, I had know idea about her anxiety and I'm so glad she told me.

Leah's P.O.V
Brad somehow persuaded me to take the role and we're doing it together. We're in the studio now planning my set list. I decide on Barcelona: ed Sheeran, I Have Nothing: Whitney Housten, 2 of my own songs and finish on Time is not on our side.

Me and Brad later leave the studio together, I'm so happy I'm doing this I would've been stupid if I didn't. Despite the nerves bubbling up inside of me I was really excited.

When we get back to Brad's, the others had ordered us all pizza. We sit and chat until the morning when Connor walks me home (Brad was asleep).

I spend the next week with my family, we go to zoo's, theme parks and play grounds. I missed mum so much and I'm happy to be with her again.

One week quickly passes and before I know it it's time for the tour. The bus picks me up at 7 in the morning. I walk though to the back to see all of the boys laid on the sofa half asleep. "Hey boys," I whisper, trying not to wake up James and Connor.

The first venue is at 8 o clock tonight, Sheffield here we come...

A/N: Here we gooooooo