•Chapter 5•

Leah's P.O.V
Brad walks me back home after collecting my presents from Brad's house, the sun returns to its morning position in the sky. I smile as we reach our door step I kiss him on the cheek as we say our goodbyes. I open the door still grinning, as it's still 6 in the morning no one is up yet. I can't sleep I can't believe what happened, I'm dating Brad!

I get comfy on the sofa and scroll through twitter and see Brad's tweeted something:
@ thevampsbrad : Had the best night❤️😉
I smile, we decided we're going to keep the relationship secret for now. Just as I put in my earphones and start listening to some music Noah walks in.

"Oh Leah," he's shocked to see me "Your up early what time did you get in?"
"About 20 minutes ago," I yawn,
"What did you do?" He asks smiling
"I got tickets to go with them on tour, and Brad got me a skate board and took me out to see the sunrise." I smile "and then he..." I stop my self when I remember we decided not to tell anyone. Luckily I don't think he noticed as he doesn't reply
"Sounds like you had a great time," he grins.

I have some breakfast before sitting at the table to eat. My phone rings as I take my first bite I look to see it's Brad.
"Hello?" I ask,
"Hey, do you want to come skating with me and the boys later?"
"Sure, when?"
"20 mins?"
"Alright I'll go get ready now,"
"Ok, love you,"
"Love you too..."
I end the phone call before running upstairs to get changed and do my hair after getting dressed.

Before I leave I sit with mum for a while and tell her about the amazing time I had. I can't wait to see them again and to go on tour with them.

I meet that at the same skate park as last time and sit waiting for them. James and Tristan appear first and instantly start skating around I get my board and join them. They tell me about there weeks and more about themselves. They are the nicest people I've ever met and they make me so happy they're all my best friends.

Connor arrives later and quickly runs into the park. "Brad's had to go to an urgent meeting with Joe, he won't be long." He smiles and I decide to start skating as I wait for him, I've got better at skating if the past few months.

Brad walks in around half an hour later, "Sorry about that, there was an emergency," he grits his teeth,
"What happened?" Tris asks,
"Well it's sorted now, but one of our support acts can't make the tour,"
I look at James holding his head in his hands and Connor staring uncomfortably.
"But I said that Leah could replace her..." the words don't quite sink in at first. I can't do this.

"No I... I can't," I stutter "The fans will hate me," I fight back tears.
"Hey hey hey," Brad comes over to me and pulls me into his chest. "You can do this."

I'm not sure I can...

A/N: Just a fill in chapter really x