•Chapter 8•

(Listen to the song above while reading)
2 month later

The tour finished last month so I've just been hanging with my family and The Vamps boys. Time has flied since I've been here. The boys don't know that a week today I'm flying back home.

I'm going out with them today, I'm hoping to let them know. I arrive at brad's house, "hey Leah" he pulls me into a hug. I smile into his shoulder and we walk into the living room.
"Leah, we need to ask you something," James states,
"Ok?" I question,
"Do you want to support us on our next tour?" Connor asks.

"I've been putting this of for a while," I sigh, "I'm leaving next week, Im going home." I hold back tears. Brad pulls me into his chest making my eyes flood with tears. I never want to leave.
"Leah, you are coming back right?" I hear him holding his breath trying not to cry.

"I don't... no," I sight as tears fall down my cheeks. "My mum can't afford for us all to come back here and dad wants us to stay with him in America."

"Well," Brad blinks away some tears "Well make the best out of your last week," he kisses my head.
-

Tristan's P.O.V
Leah told us about going back to America yesterday. Today we're taking her to a carnival.

Brad organised it all, he's truly in love, he's so cute haha. We all head to Leah's house that morning. Brad leads us all, Leah opens the door smiling. We all greet her with a hug, "Where are we going Tris, Brad won't tell me!" She rolls her eyes,
"It's a surprise!"

-
Connor's P.O.V
The day is almost over Brad and Leah are still on the rides, me James and Tris are up on the cliff Brad asked her out. We are decorating it for them today.

-
Leah's P.O.V
Brad covers my eyes and leads me somewhere. "Can I open my eyes now!" I plead.
"Ok now!" He tells me, I open my eyes to a beautiful sunset the same sunset from months ago, again all strung with fairy lights like before.

"Brad!" I'm lost for words, I see him smile cutely.

The night is nearly morning and I'm dancing at sunset with the boy I love, I pull him close to me. I never want to leave him. I don't want this to end I wish I could live in this moment forever but I can't.

It's really short sorry😶