Chapter 8

10 years later...

Evans pov
Life was going great!i don't have social anxiety anymore,is married to my boyfriend,we have a lovely apartment in Ny,and today we're adopting a new born!"I'm so excited!"I said as we walked to the orphanage,my husband Connor smiled and said,"me too babe!"as we walked in the orphanage we gasped as we saw the lady who worked there.It was Connors sister Zoey!"how may I help-"she was about say,when she saw us she dropped her clipboard and had tears in her eyes."C-Connor?E-Evan?"she said,Connor nodded."its been awhile hasn't it Zoey?"I said,she picked up her clipboard and nodded.she wiped her tears and asked,"so how may I help you guys?"Connor smiled."Well Evan and I were thinking about adopting a new born!"he said as he held my hand,Zoey smiled."I know the perfect one for you guys!follow me."she said,as we followed her we told her everything we did and that we got married."So Connor I see you change your hairstyle!"she said as we walked,"yep!i even quit smoking!"he said."we're here!"she said,we looked through the glass and saw all the new borns,then I saw a little baby girl in a blue blanket.she had bits of black and blond hair and she had my eye color,"what about her?"I asked Zoey as I pointed at the baby,"oh you'll like this baby,she loves to play and she doesn't cry to often!"Zoey explained."Well I think she's perfect!"Connor said,"so it's settled!you'll choose that kid!"she said.Connor and I nodded,she went in the room to get our baby girl.once she came out of the room she handed Connor our baby girl,"she's like an angel..."I said."so what will you name her?"Zoey asked,I looked at Connor then looked at Zoey."her name is Evelyn Camilla Murphy!"I said,Zoey smiled and wrote that on Evelyn's birth certificate.then she handed it to me,"congrats you guys!"she said."I'm never letting go of this baby..."Connor said.

The end!