8

Evelyn is now starting elementary school!

Connors pov
Evelyn was nervous to go to school,she acted shy around the teachers."she is so like you Ev..."I whispered to Evan as Evelyn got used to her class room,Evan blushed."C-Connor!"he whispered back,I smiled."there's my favorite stutter..."

Evelyn's pov
After my daddies left a lot of kids wanted me to sit next to them,"sit next to me Evelyn!"one kid said.then I saw a kid sitting alone,his face looked weird but i didn't really care.i sat next to him,"you don't have to sit next to me..."he said."well I want to,I think you're cool!"I said,he blushed a bit."my names Evelyn!"I said as I held out my hand,he shook it."my names Auggie!"he said,"ok kids today we have a new student named Evelyn Murphy!"the teacher said.i waved at everyone,"now today we have to draw all about me!"the teacher said.he handed out paper with lines we had to fill,we also had to draw in some stuff,I began to draw my dads."who are those two holding your hands Eve?"Auggie asked,I smiled at the nickname he gave me."those are my dads!"I said,"the one wearing the black sweater is my dad Connor and the one wearing a blue shirt is Evan!"I explained,"I wish I had two dads..."he said.i tilted my head in confused,"you don't have two dads?"I asked.he nodded no,"nobody in this class have two dads or two moms."he said,"what's a mom?"I asked.