15

Evelyn's pov
It was the weekend,my friends were busy and my uncle Jared had to babysit me.we listened to the Heathers soundtrack,we were nearly in tears as we listened to Kindergarten boyfriend."Why is it so sad?!"he said as he blew his nose,"according to the book it said in this song Martha was thinking about the good times with her and Kurt in kindergarten before she went to jump off a bridge!"I said in tears."that's so moving!"he said,we continue to cry.we even cried during I am damaged,"HE JUST WANTS TO LOVE!"I said.we turned off the music and wiped our tears,"ok so let's look at the list of thing we gotta to together..."I said as I took out a piece of paper.

Things uncle Jared and I have to do!
•let uncle Jared eat 10 bathbombs✔️
•watch shadowhunters together✔️
•listen to the entire Heathers soundtrack✔️
•watch the movie Heathers

"Sweet!now we gotta watch the movie!"I said."wait there's a movie?!"uncle Jared asked,"duh that's what the musicals based on uncle Jared..."I said.(if you want to watch the whole movie then here you go)

Ok so yeah this chapter was short but come on!i got you a full Heathers movie,that's the least I could do.Anyways see ya in the next chapter my Hansen fans!