10

Time skip to Evelyn's birthday party!

Evans pov
Today was our dear Evelyn's birthday party!Evelyn was helping us decorating the apartment,we heard the doorbell ring."that must be Auggie!"Evelyn said as she opened the door,as she opened the door she smiled."Auggie!"she said,"Evelyn!"he said.they hugged,"I got you your present!"he said as he came in."thank you!"Evelyn said as she placed it on the gift table,"these are my parents!"she said as she pointed at me and Connor."nice to finally meet you!"I said,then someone knocked on the door."SAMMY!"Auggie and Evelyn both said,Evelyn opened the door and Sam came in."What's up y'all?!"he said as he came in,"What's up Sam?"Auggie said.they all laughed,"hey Sam come meet my dad's!"Evelyn said as she led Sam to us.Connor was preparing the movies for the birthday,"this is my dad Evan!"she said pointing at me."nice to meet you Sam!"I said,Sam's jaw dropped."you have 2 dads?AWSOME!"he said,she smiled."and there's my other dad Connor!"she said pointed at Connor.

After all her friends came it was time to unwrap the presents!

Evelyn's pov
It was time for me to open my presents!i of course started with Auggie's,I unwrapped it and gasped.it was the book "Be More Chill",I smiled."thank you Auggie!"I said as I hugged him,he hugged me back."Y-Your welcome Evelyn!"I placed it down next to me,"your father and I got you a gift you've always wanted..."dad(Evan) said."I wonder what it is!"I said excitedly,I got up and daddy(Connor)helped me unwrap it.i gasped and squealed,"A piano!"I said.i hugged them both,"thank you,thank you,thank you!"I said.they hugged me back,"your welcome hon..."Evan said.i plugged it in And began to play a song(video up there)