9

Sorry about that authors note,I had family issues but let's just continue the chapter!

Evelyn's pov
It was time for lunch!i sat next to Auggie as we ate our lunch,I learned a lot about him.like how he's had 27 surgeries on his face!"well,well,well if it isn't the monster!"some kids said,"oh and look at this!you have a little friend!"one of them said."B-Back off guys,or I'll-"Auggie said,then their leader lifted Auggie up by the shirt."AUGGIE!"I yelled,that made me snap.my dads(Connors) instinct kicked in,but so did my other dads(Evans),I then cleared my through.then I screamed at the top of my lungs,"MR.BROWNIE HELP US!"the leader dropped Auggie.i help him up while mr.Brownie came,"thanks for helping me Eve!"he said.i smiled,"Your welcome!I mean what are friends for?"I said,he blushed a bit.

After school!

Connors pov
I came to pick up Evelyn and decided to take her to the bakery,as they we're dismissing kids I saw Evelyn.she was talking to a boy with a disfigured face,she saw me and grabbed the boys hand.then she ran up to me with the boy,"Daddy!this is my friend Auggie!"she said.he held out his hand,"it's nice to meet you sir!"he said.i shook his hand."it's nice to meet you too Auggie!"I said,"oh Daddy!Auggie's parents said it was ok for us to hang out today!"Evelyn said."I know we're to go,come on!"I said as we walked to the car,Evelyn and Auggie followed me.