7

Evan's pov
As unlocked the apartment door I saw Jared and Evelyn asleep on the couch,the tv was still playing Star Vs the Forces of evil.i smiled and turned off the tv,I lifted Evelyn up and carried her to her room.i got her changed and tucked her into bed,I placed Tommie bear next her.i walked back to the living room and woke up Jared,"hey Jared wake up..."I said.he woke up and said,"uh...."I handed him $100,000."what's this?"he asked."well the apartment next to us are moving out so I ask my boss for this much money so you can move into that apartment!"I answered,Jared smiled and took the money."Thanks Evan!"he said,he left the apartment to got buy the one next door.i cleaned up the living room and took off my work clothes till I was left in my boxers,then I went to bed.

Connor's pov
When I got to the apartment I noticed Jared wasn't here,I shrugged and went to me and Evans room.i saw he was in bed,I took off my work clothes till I was in bed.i got in bed and Evan snuggled up in my arms,I kissed his forehead and went to sleep with him in my arms.

In the morning...

Evans pov
I woke up and i was in Connors arms,I smiled.i then smelled something good,Connor also woke up to the good smell.we got up and saw Evelyn holding a tray table,"Good morning daddies!"she said as she placed the tray table on our bed."what's all this for?"Connor asked,"you guys work hard so I wanted to let you guys take a break!"she answered.