16

Evelyn's pov
It was Sunday,a day where my friends and I went to the park.Auggie tried to hold Sam's hand but is whispered something to him which made him stop.i noticed,I stopped them."what is it Evelyn?"Sam asked,Auggie was also confused."look your a couple,I get that.But come on!look at all these people!"I said as I pointed to some people,we saw a guy with a guy and a girl with a girl.they were holding hands,"Love is everywhere!plus I have two dads,TWO DADS!and I'm the leader of the club that supports the LGBTQ 🏳️‍🌈!"I said.they looked at each other,"come on,hold hands!kiss!know one cares here!"I said."your right..."Sam said,"she is?"Auggie asked."I am?"I asked,he held Auggie's hand."I love you Auggie and we should have the right to hold hands,and kiss and do what ever the heck we want!"he said,he kissed Auggie in the cheek.Auggie flushed red,"I-I love you too Sam..."he said.i smiled,"now that's better!"I said.

At Evelyn's apartment...

Evelyn's pov
I was listening to calm yoga music while carefully cutting my bonsai tree,"ah perfect!"I said.suddenly I heard the doorbell ring,"I'm coming!"I said.i opened the door and saw it was Sam!"ah Sam my good man!how can I Evelyn Camilla Hansen-Murphy help you?"I asked,"first of all,that's your full name?second are your dads home?i need dating advice..."he asked."first off,that is my full name,second if you need dating advice you could ask me!"I said.he came in and sat on my couch,"I never knew your apartment would be big,last time I was here we were only kids!"he said as I started to make tea."yeah well I was watching Glee and saw that Kurt and Rachel were living in the same apartment as I was!"I said as the tea was boiling,I sat down across from him."now you say you need dating advice,I have just what you need!"I said,I ran to my parents room and grabbed the box under my parents room."here it is!"I said as I placed it on the table,"what's that?"he asked.i opened the box,"all the stuff my dads had before they got married!"I said."this is the scrapbook they had,oh!and they told me the story of how they met!"I said,I opened the scrapbook and show Sam the pictures."where is that ice cream shop?"he said as he pointed at the pic where my parents were eating ice cream,"oh that's a lá mode!its at where they used to live,only problem is that I forgot where it is..."I said.