4

Evelyn is now 5!shes being homeschooled!

Connor's pov
I noticed Evelyn was setting up a table,a mini white board with a marker,book,and stuff for her.she grabbed another mini table and placed an apple and pencils,then she sat in the other table and prepared her stuff."what's all this?"I asked,"sh,daddy the teachers coming!"she said.then I saw Evan coming out of our room wearing teacher clothes,"omg..."I thought as I tried to hold my laughter in."good morning class!"Evan said as he said in the table Evelyn prepared for him,"Good morning mr.dad!"Evelyn said."now today we will learn numbers!"Evan said,he handed Evelyn a sheet of paper."now 1+1=2,but 2+2=4!"Evan said as he wrote it on the white boated,Evelyn wrote that down on the piece of paper Evan gave her.i decided to watch this because this was too funny,after Evelyn learned numbers and her abc's Evan ended the class.i helped out by cleaning up the area where they were learning,then I turned on the tv and let Evelyn watch her favorite tv show,Steven universe.Evan and I decided to watch with her,"Today one hour special event!"she told me."really?"I asked,she nodded."interesting..."Evan said,after watching half way through the trial Evelyn gasped when Zircon said that one of the diamonds shattered pink diamond.then she said,"NO ZIRCON!"when the blue zircon got poofed,she had a bit of tears in her eyes.but she wiped them and said,"No Evelyn,be strong!for Steven,for Steven."